Key features and details
- Goat Anti-Rat IgG H&L (Biotin) preadsorbed
- Conjugation: Biotin
- Host species: Goat
- Isotype: IgG
- Suitable for: ICC/IF, WB, ELISA, Immunomicroscopy, Dot blot, IHC-P, IHC-Fr
产品名称山羊抗大鼠IgG H&L (Biotin)预吸附二抗
参阅全部 IgG 二抗
经测试应用适用于: ICC/IF, WB, ELISA, Immunomicroscopy, Dot blot, IHC-P, IHC-Frmore details
Chicken, Cow, Goat, Guinea pig, Hamster, Horse, Human, Mouse, Rabbit, SheepTo ensure minimal cross-reactivity, the antibody has been pre-adsorbed with serum proteins from the following species.more details
Full length native Rat IgG (purified).
存放说明Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
存储溶液Preservative: 0.01% Sodium azide
Constituents: 0.42% Potassium phosphate, 0.87% Sodium chloride, 1% BSA
Concentration information loading...
纯化说明This product was prepared from monospecific antiserum by immunoaffinity chromatography using Rat IgG coupled to agarose beads followed by solid phase adsorption(s) to remove any unwanted reactivities.
共轭说明Biotinamidocaproate N-Hydroxysuccinimide Ester (BAC) Biotin/Protein Ratio: 10-20 BAC molecules per Rabbit IgG molecule
The Abpromise guarantee
ELISA: 1/20000 - 1/100000.
IHC-P: Use at an assay dependant dilution.
IHC-Fr: Use at an assay dependant dilution.
IM: Use at an assay dependant dilution.
WB: Use at an assay dependant dilution.
Not tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab7096 被引用在 5 文献中.
- Anesten F et al. Preproglucagon neurons in the hindbrain have IL-6 receptor-a and show Ca2+ influx in response to IL-6. Am J Physiol Regul Integr Comp Physiol 311:R115-23 (2016). PubMed: 27097661
- Fry CS et al. Regulation of the muscle fiber microenvironment by activated satellite cells during hypertrophy. FASEB J 28:1654-65 (2014). PubMed: 24376025
- Carramolino L et al. Platelets play an essential role in separating the blood and lymphatic vasculatures during embryonic angiogenesis. Circ Res 106:1197-201 (2010). PubMed: 20203303
- Graham JD et al. DNA replication licensing and progenitor numbers are increased by progesterone in normal human breast. Endocrinology 150:3318-26 (2009). IHC-P . PubMed: 19342456
- Mote PA et al. Overlapping and distinct expression of progesterone receptors A and B in mouse uterus and mammary gland during the estrous cycle. Endocrinology 147:5503-12 (2006). PubMed: 16980438