Key features and details
- Goat Anti-Rat IgG H&L (Alkaline Phosphatase)
- Conjugation: Alkaline Phosphatase
- Host species: Goat
- Isotype: IgG
- Suitable for: WB, ELISA, Immunomicroscopy, Dot blot, ICC/IF, IHC-P, IHC-Fr
存放说明Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
存储溶液Preservative: 0.1% Sodium azide
Constituents: 0.878% Sodium chloride, 1% BSA, 0.788% Tris HCl, 0.0095% Magnesium chloride, 0.001% Zinc chloride, 50% Glycerol (glycerin, glycerine)
Concentration information loading...
纯化说明This product was prepared from monospecific antiserum by immunoaffinity chromatography using Rat IgG coupled to agarose beads.
共轭说明Alkaline Phosphatase (Calf Intestine) (Molecular Weight 140,000 daltons)
常规说明Part of the AbExcel range.
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab6846 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/2000 - 1/20000.|
|Immunomicroscopy||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|Dot blot||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|ICC/IF||1/200 - 1/1000.|
|IHC-P||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|IHC-Fr||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
All lanes : Anti-Tubulin antibody [YL1/2] - Loading Control (ab6160) at 1 µg/ml (Anti-Tubulin antibody [YL1/2] - Loading Control)
All lanes : HeLa (Human epithelial carcinoma cell line) Whole Cell Lysate
Lysates/proteins at 20 µg per lane.
Lanes 1-2 : Goat Anti-Rat IgG H&L (Alkaline Phosphatase) (ab6846) at 1/5000 dilution (Goat polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Rat IgG)
Lanes 3-4 : Goat Anti-Rat IgG H&L (Alkaline Phosphatase) (ab6846) at 1/20000 dilution (Goat polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Rat IgG)
Lanes 5-6 : Goat Anti-Rat IgG H&L (Alkaline Phosphatase) (ab6846) at 1/50000 dilution (Goat polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Rat IgG)
Developed using the ECL technique.
Performed under reducing conditions.
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab6846 被引用在 2 文献中.
- Stromberg LR et al. Presentation matters: Impact of association of amphiphilic LPS with serum carrier proteins on innate immune signaling. PLoS One 13:e0198531 (2018). PubMed: 29902192
- Tarver MR et al. Myosin Gene Expression and Protein Abundance in Different Castes of the Formosan Subterranean Termite (Coptotermes formosanus). Insects 3:1190-9 (2012). PubMed: 26466734