Key features and details
- Goat Anti-Rabbit IgG H&L (TRITC)
- Conjugation: TRITC. Ex: 547nm, Em: 572nm
- Host species: Goat
- Isotype: IgG
- Suitable for: Immunomicroscopy, Flow Cyt, ICC/IF, IHC-P, IHC-Fr, ELISA
存放说明Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
存储溶液Preservative: 0.01% Sodium azide
Constituents: 0.42% Potassium phosphate, 0.87% Sodium chloride, 1% BSA
Concentration information loading...
纯化说明This product was prepared from monospecific antiserum by immunoaffinity chromatography using Rabbit IgG coupled to agarose beads.
共轭说明Tetramethylrhodamine isothiocyanante (TRITC) (Molecular Weight 444 daltons) Absorption Wavelength: 550 nm Emission Wavelength: 570 nm Fluorochrome/Protein Ratio: 2.3 moles TRITC per mole of Goat IgG
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab6718 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|Immunomicroscopy||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|Flow Cyt||Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|ICC/IF||1/1000 - 1/5000.|
|IHC-P||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|IHC-Fr||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|ELISA||1/10000 - 1/50000.|
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab6718 被引用在 40 文献中.
- Wang F et al. miR-210 enhances mesenchymal stem cell-modulated neural precursor cell migration. Mol Med Rep 21:2405-2414 (2020). PubMed: 32323777
- Yao D et al. Discovery of novel ATAD2 bromodomain inhibitors that trigger apoptosis and autophagy in breast cells by structure-based virtual screening. J Enzyme Inhib Med Chem 35:713-725 (2020). PubMed: 32174193
- Liu H et al. Heparin-poloxamer hydrogel-encapsulated rhFGF21 enhances wound healing in diabetic mice. FASEB J 33:9858-9870 (2019). PubMed: 31166803
- Nam SY et al. An osteoclastogenesis system, the RANKL/RANK signalling pathway, contributes to aggravated allergic inflammation. Br J Pharmacol N/A:N/A (2019). PubMed: 30737962
- Heng BC et al. Small molecules enhance neurogenic differentiation of dental-derived adult stem cells. Arch Oral Biol 102:26-38 (2019). PubMed: 30954806