Key features and details
- Goat Anti-Rabbit IgG H&L (Texas Red ®)
- Conjugation: Texas Red ®. Ex: 596nm, Em: 620nm
- Host species: Goat
- Isotype: IgG
- Suitable for: ICC/IF, Flow Cyt, IHC-P, IHC-Fr, Immunomicroscopy, ELISA
存放说明Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
存储溶液Preservative: 0.01% Sodium azide
Constituents: 0.42% Potassium phosphate, 0.87% Sodium chloride, 1% BSA
Concentration information loading...
纯化说明This product was prepared from monospecific antiserum by immunoaffinity chromatography using Rabbit IgG coupled to agarose beads.
共轭说明Texas Red Sulfonyl Chloride (Molecular Weight 625 daltons) Absorption Wavelength: 596 nm Emission Wavelength: 620 nm Fluorochrome/Protein Ratio: 1.7 moles Texas Red per mole of Goat IgG
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab6719 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ICC/IF||1/1000 - 1/5000.|
|Flow Cyt||Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|IHC-P||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|IHC-Fr||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|Immunomicroscopy||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|ELISA||1/10000 - 1/50000.|
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab6719 被引用在 33 文献中.
- Zhao J et al. Epigenetic activation of FOXF1 confers cancer stem cell properties to cisplatin-resistant non-small cell lung cancer. Int J Oncol 56:1083-1092 (2020). PubMed: 32319573
- Qiao L et al. microRNA-21-5p dysregulation in exosomes derived from heart failure patients impairs regenerative potential. J Clin Invest 129:2237-2250 (2019). PubMed: 31033484
- Manoukian OS et al. Aligned microchannel polymer-nanotube composites for peripheral nerve regeneration: Small molecule drug delivery. J Control Release 296:54-67 (2019). PubMed: 30658124
- Çomakli S et al. Acute glufosinate-based herbicide treatment in rats leads to increased ocular interleukin-1ß and c-Fos protein levels, as well as intraocular pressure. Toxicol Rep 6:155-160 (2019). PubMed: 30723690
- Zhao Y et al. Trimetazidine inhibits cardiac fibrosis by reducing reactive oxygen species and downregulating connective tissue growth factor in streptozotocin-induced diabetic rats. Exp Ther Med 18:1477-1485 (2019). PubMed: 31363380