Key features and details
- Goat polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Rabbit IgG - H&L (Cy5 ®), pre-adsorbed
- Conjugation: Cy5 ®. Ex: 650nm, Em: 667nm
- Host species: Goat
- Isotype: IgG
- Suitable for: Flow Cyt, ICC/IF, ELISA, IHC-P, IHC-Fr
产品名称山羊抗兔IgG H&L (Cy5 ®)预吸附二抗
参阅全部 IgG 二抗
描述山羊多克隆抗体二抗to兔IgG - H&L (Cy5 ®),预吸附二抗
经测试应用适用于: Flow Cyt, ICC/IF, ELISA, IHC-P, IHC-Frmore details
Chicken, Cow, Goat, Guinea pig, Hamster, Horse, Human, Mouse, Rat, SheepTo ensure minimal cross-reactivity, the antibody has been pre-adsorbed with serum proteins from the following species.more details
Rabbit IgG, whole molecule
偶联物Cy5 ®. Ex: 650nm, Em: 667nm
存放说明Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
存储溶液Preservative: 0.01% Sodium azide
Constituents: 0.42% Potassium phosphate, 0.87% Sodium chloride, 1% BSA
Concentration information loading...
纯度Immunogen affinity purified
纯化说明This product was prepared from monospecific antiserum by immunoaffinity chromatography using Rabbit IgG coupled to agarose beads followed by solid phase adsorption(s) to remove any unwanted reactivities and extensive dialysis.
共轭说明Cy5.29 (Cyanine 5.29-OSu) (Molecular Weight 975 daltons) Absorption Wavelength: 650 nm Emission Wavelength: 667 nm Fluorochrome/Protein Ratio: 6.0 moles Cy5 per mole of Goat IgG
常规说明This product or portions thereof is manufactured under license from Carnegie Mellon University under U.S. Patent Number 5,268,486 and related patents. Cy and CyDye are trademarks of GE Healthcare Limited. This material is also subject to proprietary rights of GE Healthcare Bio-Sciences Corp. and Carnegie Mellon University and made and sold under License from GE Healthcare Bio-Sciences Corp. This product is licensed for sale only for research. It is NOT licensed for any other use. There is no implied license hereunder for any commercial use. COMMERCIAL USE shall include: 1 Sale, lease, license or other transfer of the material or any material derived or produced from it. 2 Sale, lease, license or other grant of rights to use this material or any material derived or produced from it. 3 Use of this material to perform services for a fee for third parties. If you require a commercial license to use this material and do not have one, please return this material, unopened to Abcam Plc of 330 Cambridge Science Park, Cambridge, CB4 0FL, and any money paid for the material will be refunded.
This secondaryantibody is specifically designed for the detection of multiple primary antibodies (polyclonal or monoclonal) of different host species in experiments where cells are simultaneously labeled without unwanted cross reaction.
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab6564 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|Flow Cyt||Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|ICC/IF||1/1000 - 1/5000.|
|ELISA||1/10000 - 1/50000.|
|IHC-P||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|IHC-Fr||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
Immunofluorescence stainings of human prostate tissues
Sections were double labeled for different PAK isoforms, together with calponin (marker for smooth muscle cells), pan-cytokeratin (marker for epithelial cells of glands), or tyrosine hydroxylase (TH, marker for catecholaminergic nerves). Yellow color in merged pictures may indicate colocalization of targets. Shown are representative stainings from series with tissues from n = 5 patients for each combination.
ab6908 was used as secondary antibody to visualize various rabbit anti-PAK primary antibodies (red).
(From Figure 2 of Hennenberg et al)
ab11175 staining Histone H2A.X in mouse testis tissue sections by Immunohistochemistry (IHC-P - paraformaldehyde-fixed, paraffin-embedded sections). Tissue was fixed with paraformaldehyde, permeabilized with 0.1% Triton X-100, and blocked with 4% BSA for 2 hours at 37°C. Antigen retrieval was by heat mediation in a citrate buffer. Samples were incubated with primary antibody (1/100 in PBS/4% BSA/0.05% Triton X-100) for 48 hours at 4°C. A Cy5®-conjugated goat anti-rabbit IgG H&L preadsorbed (ab6564) (1/300) was used as the secondary antibody.
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab6564 被引用在 37 文献中.
- Chen WC et al. Nintedanib Reduces Neutrophil Chemotaxis via Activating GRK2 in Bleomycin-Induced Pulmonary Fibrosis. Int J Mol Sci 21:N/A (2020). PubMed: 32630825
- Kobayashi H et al. Aeromonas sobria serine protease decreases epithelial barrier function in T84 cells and accelerates bacterial translocation across the T84 monolayer in vitro. PLoS One 14:e0221344 (2019). PubMed: 31419250
- Li J et al. M2I-1 disrupts the in vivo interaction between CDC20 and MAD2 and increases the sensitivities of cancer cell lines to anti-mitotic drugs via MCL-1s. Cell Div 14:5 (2019). PubMed: 31249607
- McCann JL et al. The DNA deaminase APOBEC3B interacts with the cell-cycle protein CDK4 and disrupts CDK4-mediated nuclear import of Cyclin D1. J Biol Chem 294:12099-12111 (2019). PubMed: 31217276
- Yu Q et al. Inhibition of human prostate smooth muscle contraction by the LIM kinase inhibitors, SR7826 and LIMKi3. Br J Pharmacol 175:2077-2096 (2018). PubMed: 29574791