Key features and details
- Goat Anti-Rabbit IgG H&L (APC) preadsorbed
- Conjugation: APC. Ex: 645nm, Em: 660nm
- Host species: Goat
- Isotype: IgG
- Suitable for: WB, ICC/IF, Flow Cyt, ELISA, IHC-Fr, IHC-P
产品名称山羊抗兔IgG H&L (APC)预吸附二抗
参阅全部 IgG 二抗
Reacts with the heavy and light chains of Rabbit IgG, and with the light chains of Rabbit IgM. Goat Anti-Rabbit IgG H&L (Allophycocyanin) preadsorbed shows minimal cross reactivity with Human and Mouse immunoglobulins.
经测试应用适用于: WB, ICC/IF, Flow Cyt, ELISA, IHC-Fr, IHC-Pmore details
Human, MouseTo ensure minimal cross-reactivity, the antibody has been pre-adsorbed with serum proteins from the following species.more details
Other Immunogen Type corresponding to Rabbit IgG.
偶联物APC. Ex: 645nm, Em: 660nm
存放说明Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
存储溶液Preservative: 0.1% Sodium azide
Constituents: PBS, Sucrose
Concentration information loading...
纯度Immunogen affinity purified
纯化说明ab130805 was purified by affinity chromatography on pooled IgG covalently linked to agarose. ab130805 has been cross absorbed with purified Human paraproteins, pooled Mouse sera, and pooled Mouse plasmacytoma/hybridoma proteins.
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab130805 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|ICC/IF||Use 0.1µg for 106 cells.|
|Flow Cyt||Use at an assay dependent concentration.
use at ≤ 0.1 µg/106 cells
|ELISA||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|IHC-Fr||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|IHC-P||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab130805 被引用在 6 文献中.
- Shi Y et al. Low molecular weight heparin (nadroparin) improves placental permeability in rats with gestational diabetes mellitus via reduction of tight junction factors. Mol Med Rep 21:623-630 (2020). PubMed: 31974593
- Fukui E et al. Adipose Tissue-Derived Stem Cells Have the Ability to Differentiate into Alveolar Epithelial Cells and Ameliorate Lung Injury Caused by Elastase-Induced Emphysema in Mice. Stem Cells Int 2019:5179172 (2019). PubMed: 31281377
- Tao D et al. Accumulation of advanced glycation end products potentiate human retinal capillary endothelial cells mediated diabetic retinopathy. Mol Med Rep 20:3719-3727 (2019). PubMed: 31432194
- Zhang N et al. Expression of arginase I and inducible nitric oxide synthase in the peripheral blood and lymph nodes of HIV-positive patients. Mol Med Rep 13:731-43 (2016). Flow Cyt ; Human . PubMed: 26647762
- Marion-Poll L et al. Fluorescence-activated sorting of fixed nuclei: a general method for studying nuclei from specific cell populations that preserves post-translational modifications. Eur J Neurosci 39:1234-44 (2014). Flow Cyt . PubMed: 24713002
- Kim JJ et al. Targeted inhibition of serotonin type 7 (5-HT7) receptor function modulates immune responses and reduces the severity of intestinal inflammation. J Immunol 190:4795-804 (2013). PubMed: 23554310