Key features and details
- Goat Anti-Rabbit IgG H&L
- Host species: Goat
- Isotype: IgG
- Suitable for: WB, ELISA, IHC-P, IHC-Fr, IP, Immunodiffusion, Conjugation, ICC/IF
存放说明Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
存储溶液Preservative: 0.01% Sodium azide
Constituents: 0.42% Potassium phosphate, 0.87% Sodium chloride
Concentration information loading...
纯化说明This product was prepared from monospecific antiserum by immunoaffinity chromatography using Rabbit IgG coupled to agarose beads.
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab6702 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/1000 - 1/5000.|
|ELISA||1/15000 - 1/60000.|
|IHC-P||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|IHC-Fr||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|IP||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|Immunodiffusion||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|Conjugation||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|ICC/IF||1/500 - 1/3000.|
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab6702 被引用在 20 文献中.
- Zhao Q et al. Chitoheptaose Promotes Heart Rehabilitation in a Rat Myocarditis Model by Improving Antioxidant, Anti-Inflammatory, and Antiapoptotic Properties. Oxid Med Cell Longev 2020:2394704 (2020). PubMed: 32351668
- Camoirano A et al. Class I TCP transcription factors regulate trichome branching and cuticle development in Arabidopsis. J Exp Bot N/A:N/A (2020). PubMed: 32453824
- Liu Y et al. A Group of Complexes Based on PAMAM and Quantum Dots Used in Clinical Immunoassays. Nanoscale Res Lett 15:71 (2020). PubMed: 32246298
- Ling K et al. Protective effect of a hydrogen sulfide donor on balloon injury-induced restenosis via the Nrf2/HIF-1a signaling pathway. Int J Mol Med 43:1299-1310 (2019). PubMed: 30747216
- Liu H et al. Oxymatrine-mediated maturation of dendritic cells leads to activation of FOXP3+/CD4+ Treg cells and reversal of cisplatin-resistance in lung cancer cells. Mol Med Rep 19:4081-4090 (2019). PubMed: 30896871