Key features and details
- Goat Anti-Mouse Anti-Rabbit IgG/IgM H&L (HRP polymer)
- Conjugation: HRP polymer
- Host species: Goat
- Isotype: IgG
- Suitable for: IHC-P, IHC-Fr
产品名称山羊抗小鼠抗兔IgG/IgM H&L (HRP polymer)
参阅全部 IgG + IgM 二抗
描述山羊抗小鼠抗兔IgG/IgM H&L (HRP polymer)
特异性This antibody reacts with heavy and light chains on mouse and rabbit IgG. It reacts with all mouse and rabbit IgG subclasses and with mouse and rabbit IgM.
经测试应用适用于: IHC-P, IHC-Frmore details
存放说明Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Concentration information loading...
共轭说明HRP conjugated to a polymer backbone, which is collectively conjugated to the antibody. The effect is multiple HRP molecules linked to one single antibody.
This new and innovative HRP-polymerization technology provides a significant increase in staining sensitivity when compared to other conventional HRP-conjugated secondary antibodies. Avidin-biotin blocking procedures are not necessary when using this product. The overall staining procedure uses one less reagent (streptavidin peroxidase) and rinsing step, eliminates avidin-biotin blocking procedures and may reduce overall staining time.
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Highest Sensitivity) (ab171522)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (High Sensitivity) (ab171523)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Fast Kinetic Rate) (ab171524)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slow Kinetic Rate) (ab171525)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slower Kinetic Rate) (ab171526)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slowest Kinetic Rate) (ab171527)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab2891 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-P||Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|IHC-Fr||Use at an assay dependent dilution. This product is provided in a pre-diluted, ready-to-use format. Apply for 20 - 30 minutes.|
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab2891 被引用在 11 文献中.
- Feng C et al. Tumor-Suppressive MicroRNA-216b Binds to TPX2, Activating the p53 Signaling in Human Cutaneous Squamous Cell Carcinoma. Mol Ther Nucleic Acids 20:186-195 (2020). PubMed: 32169806
- Qi Y et al. Expression of BDNF, TrkB, VEGF and CD105 is associated with pelvic lymph node metastasis and prognosis in IB2-stage squamous cell carcinoma. Exp Ther Med 18:4221-4230 (2019). PubMed: 31777532
- Mesci P et al. Blocking Zika virus vertical transmission. Sci Rep 8:1218 (2018). PubMed: 29352135
- Shiryaev SA et al. Repurposing of the anti-malaria drug chloroquine for Zika Virus treatment and prophylaxis. Sci Rep 7:15771 (2017). PubMed: 29150641
- Conway MJ et al. Mosquito saliva serine protease enhances dissemination of dengue virus into the mammalian host. J Virol 88:164-75 (2014). PubMed: 24131723