Key features and details
- Goat Anti-Mouse IgG2b heavy chain (PE/Cy7®) preadsorbed
- Conjugation: PE/Cy7®. Ex: 496nm, Em: 774nm
- Host species: Goat
- Isotype: IgG
- Suitable for: ELISA, Flow Cyt, ICC/IF, WB
产品名称山羊抗小鼠IgG2b heavy chain (PE/Cy7®)预吸附二抗
参阅全部 IgG2b 二抗
ab130790 reacts with the heavy chain of Mouse IgG2b as demonstrated by ELISA, FLISA, and/or Flow Cytometry. Goat Anti-Mouse IgG2b heavy chain (PE/Cy7 ®) preadsorbed shows minimal cross reactivity with Human immunoglobulins.
Cross absorption: Mouse IgM, IgG1, IgG2a, IgG3 and IgA, pooled Human sera and purified Human paraproteins.
经测试应用适用于: ELISA, Flow Cyt, ICC/IF, WBmore details
HumanTo ensure minimal cross-reactivity, the antibody has been pre-adsorbed with serum proteins from the following species.more details
Mouse IgG2b paraproteins
偶联物PE/Cy7®. Ex: 496nm, Em: 774nm
存放说明Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
存储溶液Preservative: 0.1% Sodium azide
Constituents: PBS, Sucrose
Concentration information loading...
纯度Immunogen affinity purified
纯化说明ab130790 is purified by affinity chromatography on Mouse IgG2b covalently linked to agarose.
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab130790 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ELISA||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|Flow Cyt||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|ICC/IF||Use 0.1µg for 106 cells.|
|WB||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab130790 被引用在 2 文献中.
- Ricklin ME et al. Virus replicon particle vaccines expressing nucleoprotein of influenza A virus mediate enhanced inflammatory responses in pigs. Sci Rep 7:16379 (2017). PubMed: 29180817
- Frie MC et al. Dairy Cows Naturally Infected with Bovine Leukemia Virus Exhibit Abnormal B- and T-Cell Phenotypes after Primary and Secondary Exposures to Keyhole Limpet Hemocyanin. Front Vet Sci 4:112 (2017). PubMed: 28770217