Key features and details
- Goat Anti-Mouse IgG1 heavy chain (APC) preadsorbed
- Conjugation: APC. Ex: 645nm, Em: 660nm
- Host species: Goat
- Isotype: IgG
- Suitable for: Flow Cyt, ICC/IF, ELISA, WB
产品名称山羊抗小鼠IgG1 heavy chain (APC)预吸附二抗
参阅全部 IgG1 二抗
ab130786 reacts with the heavy chain of mouse IgG1 as demonstrated by ELISA, FLISA, and/or Flow Cytometry. Goat Anti-Mouse IgG1 heavy chain (Allophycocyanin) preadsorbed shows minimal cross reactivity with Human immunoglobulins.
经测试应用适用于: Flow Cyt, ICC/IF, ELISA, WBmore details
HumanTo ensure minimal cross-reactivity, the antibody has been pre-adsorbed with serum proteins from the following species.more details
Mouse IgG1 paraproteins
偶联物APC. Ex: 645nm, Em: 660nm
存放说明Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
存储溶液Preservative: 0.1% Sodium azide
Constituents: PBS, Sucrose
Concentration information loading...
纯化说明ab130786 was purified by affinity chromatography on Mouse IgG1 covalently linked to agarose. ab130786 was cross absorbed with Mouse IgM, IgG2a, IgG2b, IgG3 and IgA, pooled Human sera and purified Human paraproteins.
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab130786 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|Flow Cyt||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|ICC/IF||Use 0.1µg for 106 cells.|
|ELISA||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|WB||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab130786 被引用在 3 文献中.
- Desancé M et al. Chondrogenic Differentiation of Defined Equine Mesenchymal Stem Cells Derived from Umbilical Cord Blood for Use in Cartilage Repair Therapy. Int J Mol Sci 19:N/A (2018). Flow Cyt . PubMed: 29439436
- Meyer V et al. Methylation of the Vitamin D Receptor (VDR) Gene, Together with Genetic Variation, Race, and Environment Influence the Signaling Efficacy of the Toll-Like Receptor 2/1-VDR Pathway. Front Immunol 8:1048 (2017). Human . PubMed: 28959253
- Upton KR et al. Ubiquitous L1 mosaicism in hippocampal neurons. Cell 161:228-39 (2015). PubMed: 25860606