Key features and details
- Goat Anti-Mouse IgG H&L (Texas Red ®)
- Conjugation: Texas Red ®. Ex: 596nm, Em: 620nm
- Host species: Goat
- Isotype: IgG
- Suitable for: ICC/IF, Flow Cyt, IHC-P, IHC-Fr, ELISA
存放说明Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
存储溶液Preservative: 0.01% Sodium azide
Constituents: 0.878% Sodium chloride, 1% BSA, 0.424% Potassium phosphate
Concentration information loading...
纯化说明This product was prepared from monospecific antiserum by immunoaffinity chromatography using mouse IgG coupled to agarose beads followed by solid phase adsorption(s) to remove any unwanted reactivities.
共轭说明Texas RedTM Sulfonyl Chloride (Molecular Weight 625 daltons) Absorption Wavelength: 596 nm Emission Wavelength: 620 nm Fluorochrome/Protein Ratio: 4.9 moles Texas Redä per mole of Rabbit IgG
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab6787 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ICC/IF||1/1000 - 1/5000.|
|Flow Cyt||Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|IHC-P||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|IHC-Fr||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|ELISA||1/10000 - 1/50000.|
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab6787 被引用在 41 文献中.
- Bajic A et al. Optimization of culture media to enhance the growth of tissue engineered cartilage. Biotechnol Prog N/A:e3017 (2020). PubMed: 32394623
- Yang SS et al. Breast cancer-derived exosomes regulate cell invasion and metastasis in breast cancer via miR-146a to activate cancer associated fibroblasts in tumor microenvironment. Exp Cell Res 391:111983 (2020). PubMed: 32268136
- Gasior K et al. The role of cellular contact and TGF-beta signaling in the activation of the epithelial mesenchymal transition (EMT). Cell Adh Migr 13:63-75 (2019). PubMed: 30296203
- Ajit A et al. Engineered Human Adipose-Derived Stem Cells Inducing Endothelial Lineage and Angiogenic Response. Tissue Eng Part C Methods 25:148-159 (2019). PubMed: 30747045
- Siavashi V et al. Distinct Tie2 tyrosine phosphorylation sites dictate phenotypic switching in endothelial progenitor cells. J Cell Physiol 234:6209-6219 (2019). PubMed: 30246247