Key features and details
- Goat anti-Mouse IgG H&L (IRDye® 680RD) preadsorbed
- Conjugation: IRDye® 680RD
- Host species: Goat
- Isotype: IgG
- Suitable for: In-Cell ELISA, WB
Related conjugates and formulations
产品名称山羊抗小鼠IgG H&L (IRDye® 680RD)预吸附二抗
参阅全部 IgG 二抗
描述山羊抗小鼠IgG H&L (IRDye® 680RD)预吸附二抗
经测试应用适用于: In-Cell ELISA, WBmore details
Goat, Horse, Human, Rabbit, RatTo ensure minimal cross-reactivity, the antibody has been pre-adsorbed with serum proteins from the following species.more details
Full length protein corresponding to Mouse IgG.
存放说明Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C long term. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle. Store In the Dark.
存储溶液Preservative: 0.01% Sodium azide
Contains 10 mg/mL BSA (free of IgG and protease) as stabilizer.
Concentration information loading...
纯化说明Affinity chromatography purified using pooled mouse IgG covalently linked to agarose.
The Abpromise guarantee
1/200 - 1/800.
1/5000 - 1/25000.
1/200 - 1/800.
1/5000 - 1/25000.
All lanes : Anti-GAPDH antibody [6C5] - Loading Control (ab8245) at 1/10000 dilution (Anti-GAPDH antibody)
Lane 1 : Wild-type HAP1 cell lysate (20 µg)
Lane 2 : Brd4 knockout HAP1 cell lysate (20 µg)
Lane 3 : HeLa cell lysate (20 µg)
All lanes : Goat anti-Mouse IgG H&L (IRDye® 680RD) preadsorbed (ab216776) at 1/10000 dilution (Goat anti-Mouse IgG H&L (IRDye® 680RD))
This blot was produced using a 3-8% Tris Acetate gel under the TA buffer system. The gel was run at 200V for 50 minutes before being transferred onto a Nitrocellulose membrane at 30V for 70 minutes. The membrane was then blocked for an hour before being incubated with ab128874 overnight at 4°C. Antibody binding was detected using the Goat anti-Rabbit IgG H&L (IRDye® 800CW) preadsorbed ab216773. Loading control to GAPDH ab8245 antibody binding was detected using the Goat anti-Mouse IgG H&L (IRDye® 680RD) (ab216776) at a 1:10,000 dilution for 1hr at room temperature and then imaged using the Licor Odyssey CLx.
Merged signal (red and green). Green Anti-Brd4 antibody [EPR5150(2)] ab128874 observed at 150 kDa using Goat anti-Rabbit IgG H&L (IRDye® 800CW)-ab216773 as secondary antibody. Red - Anti-GAPDH antibody loading control, ab8245, observed at 37 kDa,
Excitation and emission spectra of IRDye® 680RD Ex: 680, Em:694.
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab216776 被引用在 10 文献中.
- Tian X et al. Long noncoding RNA LINC00662 promotes M2 macrophage polarization and hepatocellular carcinoma progression via activating Wnt/ß-catenin signaling. Mol Oncol 14:462-483 (2020). PubMed: 31785055
- Li T et al. Recurrence-Associated Long Non-coding RNA LNAPPCC Facilitates Colon Cancer Progression via Forming a Positive Feedback Loop with PCDH7. Mol Ther Nucleic Acids 20:545-557 (2020). PubMed: 32330872
- Ma D et al. PER2 inhibits proliferation and stemness of glioma stem cells via the Wnt/ß-catenin signaling pathway. Oncol Rep 44:533-542 (2020). PubMed: 32468039
- Sun K et al. Postretrieval Microinjection of Baclofen Into the Agranular Insular Cortex Inhibits Morphine-Induced CPP by Disrupting Reconsolidation. Front Pharmacol 11:743 (2020). PubMed: 32508658
- Wang C et al. Long Noncoding RNA LINC01134 Promotes Hepatocellular Carcinoma Metastasis via Activating AKT1S1 and NF-?B Signaling. Front Cell Dev Biol 8:429 (2020). PubMed: 32656205
- Elbaz-Alon Y et al. PDZD8 interacts with Protrudin and Rab7 at ER-late endosome membrane contact sites associated with mitochondria. Nat Commun 11:3645 (2020). PubMed: 32686675
- Wang G et al. Tethering of Telomeres to the Nuclear Envelope Is Mediated by SUN1-MAJIN and Possibly Promoted by SPDYA-CDK2 During Meiosis. Front Cell Dev Biol 8:845 (2020). PubMed: 33015044
- Fu H et al. Brequinar inhibits enterovirus replication by targeting biosynthesis pathway of pyrimidines. Am J Transl Res 12:8247-8255 (2020). PubMed: 33437396
- Zhang H et al. RADX condenses single-stranded DNA to antagonize RAD51 loading. Nucleic Acids Res 48:7834-7843 (2020). PubMed: 32621611
- Li Y et al. Long Non-coding RNA LINC01787 Drives Breast Cancer Progression via Disrupting miR-125b Generation. Front Oncol 9:1140 (2019). PubMed: 31750242