Key features and details
- Goat Anti-Mouse IgG H&L (DyLight® 488) preadsorbed
- Conjugation: DyLight® 488. Ex: 493nm, Em: 518nm
- Host species: Goat
- Isotype: IgG
- Suitable for: IHC-P, ICC/IF, Flow Cyt
产品名称山羊抗小鼠IgG H&L (DyLight® 488)预吸附二抗
参阅全部 IgG 二抗
By immunoelectrophoresis and ELISA this antibody reacts specifically with Mouse IgG and with light chains common to other Mouse immunoglobulins. No antibody was detected against non immunoglobulin serum proteins. Reduced cross-reactivity to bovine, chicken, goat, horse, human, pig, rabbit and rat IgG was detected.
经测试应用适用于: IHC-P, ICC/IF, Flow Cytmore details
Chicken, Cow, Goat, Horse, Human, Pig, Rabbit, RatTo ensure minimal cross-reactivity, the antibody has been pre-adsorbed with serum proteins from the following species.more details
偶联物DyLight® 488. Ex: 493nm, Em: 518nm
存放说明Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Preservative: 0.09% Sodium azide
Constituents: 0.2% BSA, PBS
Concentration information loading...
纯度Immunogen affinity purified
纯化说明Antiserum was cross adsorbed using bovine, chicken, horse, human, pig, rabbit and rat immunosorbents to remove cross reactive antibodies. This antibody was isolated by affinity chromatography using antigen coupled to agarose beads and conjugated to DyLight® 488.
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab96879 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-P||1/50 - 1/500.|
|ICC/IF||1/50 - 1/500.|
|Flow Cyt||1/1000 - 1/2000.|
ab85137 staining S100 in a human melanoma cell line by Flow Cytometry. The cells were harvested using EDTA and washed in PBS. The sample was incubated with the primary antibody (1/100 in PBS) for 15 minutes at room temperature. A DyLight® 488-conjugated goat anti-mouse IgG H&L (ab96879) (1/100) was used as the secondary antibody.
Overlay histogram showing Jurkat cells stained with ab8090 (red line). The cells were fixed with 4% paraformaldehyde (10 min) and then permeabilized with 0.1% PBS-Tween for 20 min. The cells were then incubated in 1x PBS / 10% normal goat serum / 0.3M glycine to block non-specific protein-protein interactions followed by the antibody (ab8090, 0.01μg/1x106 cells) for 30 min at 22°C. The secondary antibody Goat anti-mouse IgG H&L (DyLight® 488, pre-adsorbed) (ab96879) was used at 1/2000 dilution for 30 min at 22°C. Isotype control antibody (black line) was mouse IgG2a [ICIGG2A] (ab91361, 0.01μg/1x106 cells) used under the same conditions. Unlabelled sample (blue line) was also used as a control. Acquisition of >5,000 events were collected using a 20mW Argon ion laser (488nm) and 525/30 bandpass filter.
Overlay histogram showing HepG2 (Human liver hepatocellular carcinoma cell line) cells stained with ab2861 (red line).
The cells were fixed with 4% paraformaldehyde (10 min) and then permeabilized with 0.1% PBS-Tween for 20 min. The cells were then incubated in 1x PBS / 10% normal goat serum / 0.3M glycine to block non-specific protein-protein interactions followed by the antibody (ab2861, 1µg/1x106 cells) for 30 min at 22°C. The secondary antibody used was DyLight® 488 goat anti-mouse IgG (H+L) ab96879 at 1/500 dilution for 30 min at 22°C. Isotype control antibody (black line) was mouse IgG2a [ICIGG2A] (ab91361, 1µg/1x106 cells) used under the same conditions. Acquisition of >5,000 events was performed.
Emission spectra of DyLight® fluorochromes available in our catalog.
Line colors represent the approximate visible colors of the wavelength maxima.
ICC/IF image of ab40084 stained HepG2 cells. The cells were 4% PFA fixed (10 min) and then incubated in 1%BSA / 10% normal goat serum / 0.3M glycine in 0.1% PBS-Tween for 1h to permeabilise the cells and block non-specific protein-protein interactions. The cells were then incubated with the antibody (ab40084, 5µg/ml) overnight at +4°C. The secondary antibody (green) was DyLight® 488 goat anti-mouse IgG - H&L, pre-adsorbed (ab96879) used at a 1/250 dilution for 1h. Alexa Fluor® 594 WGA was used to label plasma membranes (red) at a 1/200 dilution for 1h. DAPI was used to stain the cell nuclei (blue) at a concentration of 1.43µM.
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab96879 被引用在 30 文献中.
- Che L et al. Computer-assisted engineering of programmed drug releasing multilayer nanomedicine via indomethacin-mediated ternary complex for therapy against a multidrug resistant tumor. Acta Biomater N/A:N/A (2019). PubMed: 31344512
- Li Y et al. The DNA Repair Nuclease MRE11A Functions as a Mitochondrial Protector and Prevents T Cell Pyroptosis and Tissue Inflammation. Cell Metab 30:477-492.e6 (2019). PubMed: 31327667
- Zhang Y et al. Synthesis and In Vitro Study of a Dual-Mode Probe Targeting Integrin avß3. Nanoscale Res Lett 13:281 (2018). PubMed: 30203331
- Serra M et al. Evidence of Amniotic Epithelial Cell Differentiation toward Hepatic Sinusoidal Endothelial Cells. Cell Transplant 27:23-30 (2018). PubMed: 29562778
- Zhu Y et al. Corneal Collagen Cross-Linking With Riboflavin and UVA Regulates Hemangiogenesis and Lymphangiogenesis in Rats. Invest Ophthalmol Vis Sci 59:3702-3712 (2018). PubMed: 30029257