Key features and details
- Goat polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Mouse IgG - H&L (Alexa Fluor® 594)
- Conjugation: Alexa Fluor® 594. Ex: 590nm, Em: 617nm
- Host species: Goat
- Isotype: IgG
- Suitable for: IHC-Fr, ICC/IF, ELISA, IHC-P, Flow Cyt
产品名称山羊抗小鼠IgG H&L (Alexa Fluor® 594)
参阅全部 IgG 二抗
描述山羊多克隆抗体二抗to小鼠IgG - H&L (Alexa Fluor® 594)
特异性This antibody is specific to Mouse IgG
经测试应用适用于: IHC-Fr, ICC/IF, ELISA, IHC-P, Flow Cytmore details
The details of the immunogen for this antibody are not available.
偶联物Alexa Fluor® 594. Ex: 590nm, Em: 617nm
存放说明Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle. Stable for 12 months at -20°C. Store In the Dark.
存储溶液Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: 23% Glycerol, PBS, 1% BSA
Concentration information loading...
纯度Immunogen affinity purified
纯化说明The antibody was isolated by affinity chromatography using antigen coupled to agarose beads.
Alexa Fluor® is a registered trademark of Molecular Probes, Inc, a Thermo Fisher Scientific Company. The Alexa Fluor® dye included in this product is provided under an intellectual property license from Life Technologies Corporation. As this product contains the Alexa Fluor® dye, the purchase of this product conveys to the buyer the non-transferable right to use the purchased product and components of the product only in research conducted by the buyer (whether the buyer is an academic or for-profit entity). As this product contains the Alexa Fluor® dye the sale of this product is expressly conditioned on the buyer not using the product or its components, or any materials made using the product or its components, in any activity to generate revenue, which may include, but is not limited to use of the product or its components: in manufacturing; (ii) to provide a service, information, or data in return for payment (iii) for therapeutic, diagnostic or prophylactic purposes; or (iv) for resale, regardless of whether they are sold for use in research. For information on purchasing a license to this product for purposes other than research, contact Life Technologies Corporation, 5781 Van Allen Way, Carlsbad, CA 92008 USA or email@example.com.
- Goat Anti-Mouse IgG H&L (Alexa Fluor® 488) (ab150113)
- Goat Anti-Mouse IgG H&L (Alexa Fluor® 555) (ab150114)
- Goat Anti-Mouse IgG H&L (Alexa Fluor® 647) (ab150115)
- Goat Anti-Mouse IgG H&L (Alexa Fluor® 488) preadsorbed (ab150117)
- Goat Anti-Mouse IgG H&L (Alexa Fluor® 555) preadsorbed (ab150118)
- Goat Anti-Mouse IgG H&L (Alexa Fluor® 647) preadsorbed (ab150119)
- Goat Anti-Mouse IgG H&L (Alexa Fluor® 594) preadsorbed (ab150120)
- Goat Anti-Mouse IgG H&L (Alexa Fluor® 568) (ab175473)
- Goat Anti-Mouse IgG H&L (Alexa Fluor® 405) (ab175660)
- Goat Anti-Mouse IgG H&L (ab182017)
- Goat Anti-Mouse IgG H&L (HRP) (ab205719)
- Goat Anti-Mouse IgG H&L (Biotin) (ab207996)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab150116 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-Fr||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|ICC/IF||1/200 - 1/1000.|
|ELISA||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|IHC-P||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|Flow Cyt||1/2000 - 1/4000.
ab178000 - Mouse monoclonal IgG1 (Alexa Fluor® 594), is suitable for use as an isotype control to complement this secondary antibody.
ICC/IF image of ab7291 stained HeLa cells. The cells were 100% methanol fixed (5 min), permeabilized with 0.1% Triton X-100 for 5 minutes and then incubated in 1% BSA / 10% normal goat serum / 0.3M glycine in 0.1% PBS-Tween for 1h to block non-specific protein-protein interactions. The cells were then incubated with the antibody (ab7291, 1µg/ml) overnight at +4°C. The secondary antibody (orange) was ab150116 Alexa Fluor® 594 goat anti-mouse IgG (H+L) used at 2µg/ml for 1h. DAPI was used to stain the cell nuclei (blue) at a concentration of 1.43µM.
The negative control (inset) is a secondary-only assay to demonstrate low non-specific binding of the secondary antibody.
Overlay histogram showing Jurkat cells stained with ab8090 (red line). The cells were fixed with 4% paraformaldehyde (10 min) and then permeabilized with 0.1% PBS-Tween for 20 min. The cells were then incubated in 1x PBS / 10% normal goat serum / 0.3M glycine to block non-specific protein-protein interactions followed by the antibody (ab8090, 0.01μg/1x106 cells) for 30 min at 22°C. The secondary antibody Goat anti-mouse IgG H&L (Alexa Fluor® 594) (ab150116) was used at 1/4000 dilution for 30 min at 22°C. Isotype control antibody (black line) was mouse IgG2a [ICIGG2A] (ab91361, 0.01μg/1x106 cells) used under the same conditions. Unlabelled sample (blue line) was also used as a control. Acquisition of >5,000 events were collected using a 561nm laser and 610/20 bandpass filter.
Cross-reactivity of the polyclonal secondary antibody ab182017 was tested using a sandwich ELISA approach. The wells were coated with the indicated IgG standards at 1 µg/ml (50µl/well) and incubated overnight at 4°C, followed by a 5% BSA blocking step for 2h at RT. ab182017 was then added starting at 1 µg/ml and gradually diluted 1/4 (50 µl/well), followed by incubation for 2h. For the detection Donkey anti-Goat IgG H&L (HRP) (ab6885) was used at 1/10,000 dilution (50 µl/well), followed by incubation for 1h at RT.
Fot the batch tested, ab182017 showed a cross-reactivity below 2% towards Chicken IgY, 6% towards Human IgG, 7% towards Rabbit IgG and 47% towards Rat IgG.
This data was developed using the unconjugated antibody (ab182017).
Cross-reactivity of Goat anti-Mouse IgG H&L (ab182017) and Goat anti-Mouse IgG H&L obtained from two different vendors was tested using a sandwich ELISA approach. The wells were coated with the indicated IgG standards (Rabbit, Human, Mouse and Rat) at 1 µg/ml (50µl/well) and incubated overnight at 4°C, followed by a 5% BSA blocking step for 2h at RT. Secondary antibodies were then added starting at 1 µg/ml and gradually diluted 1/4 (50 µl/well), followed by incubation for 2h. For the detection Donkey anti-Goat IgG H&L (HRP) (ab6885) was used at 1/10,000 dilution (50 µl/well), followed by incubation for 1h at RT. This data is from a representative dilution.
This data was developed using the unconjugated antibody (ab182017).
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab150116 被引用在 105 文献中.
- Sun T et al. Multilevel defects in the hematopoietic niche in essential thrombocythemia. Haematologica 105:661-673 (2020). PubMed: 31289202
- Quan M et al. Relationships Between Disc Degeneration and Autophagy Expression in Human Nucleus Pulposus. Orthop Surg 12:312-320 (2020). PubMed: 31802633
- Jiang Z et al. Oxidative DNA Damage Modulates DNA Methylation Pattern in Human Breast Cancer 1 (BRCA1) Gene via the Crosstalk between DNA Polymerase ß and a de novo DNA Methyltransferase. Cells 9:N/A (2020). PubMed: 31963223
- Gallman K et al. Differences in behavior between surface and cave Astyanax mexicanus may be mediated by changes in catecholamine signaling. J Comp Neurol N/A:N/A (2020). PubMed: 32291742
- Wang X et al. Conditional knockout of pyruvate dehydrogenase in mouse pancreatic ß-cells causes morphological and functional changes. Mol Med Rep 21:1717-1726 (2020). PubMed: 32319629