Key features and details
- Goat Anti-Guinea pig IgG H&L (Alkaline Phosphatase) preadsorbed
- Conjugation: Alkaline Phosphatase
- Host species: Goat
- Suitable for: ICC/IF, Dot blot, ELISA, IHC-P, IHC-Fr, Immunomicroscopy, WB
产品名称山羊抗豚鼠IgG H&L (Alkaline Phosphatase)预吸附二抗
参阅全部 IgG 二抗
经测试应用适用于: ICC/IF, Dot blot, ELISA, IHC-P, IHC-Fr, Immunomicroscopy, WBmore details
Chicken, Cow, Goat, Hamster, Horse, Human, Mouse, Rabbit, Rat, SheepTo ensure minimal cross-reactivity, the antibody has been pre-adsorbed with serum proteins from the following species.more details
guinea pig IgG whole molecule
存放说明Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
存储溶液Constituents: 0.88% Sodium chloride, 50% Glycerol (glycerin, glycerine), 0.0014% Zinc chloride, 0.0095% Magnesium chloride, 0.79% Tris HCl
Concentration information loading...
纯化说明This product was prepared from monospecific antiserum by immunoaffinity chromatography using guinea pig IgG coupled to agarose beads.
共轭说明Alkaline Phosphatase (Calf Intestine) (Molecular Weight 140,000 daltons)
The Abpromise guarantee
ELISA and immunohistochemistry as well as other phosphatase-antibody based enzymatic assays requiring lot-to-lot consistency
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab7140 被引用在 2 文献中.
- Premkumar L et al. The receptor binding domain of the viral spike protein is an immunodominant and highly specific target of antibodies in SARS-CoV-2 patients. Sci Immunol 5:N/A (2020). PubMed: 32527802
- Shikano K et al. Localization and function of neurosecretory protein GM, a novel small secretory protein, in the chicken hypothalamus. Sci Rep 8:704 (2018). PubMed: 29335496