Key features and details
- Goat F(ab')2 Anti-Rat IgG - H&L (FITC), pre-adsorbed
- Conjugation: FITC. Ex: 493nm, Em: 528nm
- Host species: Goat
- Isotype: IgG
- Suitable for: ICC/IF, Immunomicroscopy, Flow Cyt, ELISA
产品名称山羊F(ab')2抗大鼠IgG - H&L (FITC),预吸附二抗
参阅全部 IgG 二抗
特异性Assay by immunoelectrophoresis resulted in a single precipitin arc against anti-Fluorescein, anti-Goat Serum, Rat IgG and Rat Serum. No reaction was observed against anti-Pepsin, anti-Goat IgG F(c) or Bovine, Horse, Human, Mouse, Rabbit and Sheep Serum Proteins.
经测试应用适用于: ICC/IF, Immunomicroscopy, Flow Cyt, ELISAmore details
Cow, Horse, Human, Mouse, Rabbit, SheepTo ensure minimal cross-reactivity, the antibody has been pre-adsorbed with serum proteins from the following species.more details
Rat IgG whole molecule
偶联物FITC. Ex: 493nm, Em: 528nm
存放说明Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Preservative: 0.01% Sodium azide
Constituents: 0.42% Potassium phosphate, 0.87% Sodium chloride, 1% BSA
BSA is IgG and protease free
Concentration information loading...
纯化说明This product was prepared from monospecific antiserum by immunoaffinity chromatography using Rat IgG coupled to agarose beads followed by solid phase adsorption(s) to remove any unwanted reactivities, pepsin digestion and chromatographic separation.
共轭说明Fluorescein isothiocyanate (FITC) (Molecular Weight 390 daltons) Absorption Wavelength: 495 nm Emission Wavelength: 528 nm Fluorochrome/Protein Ratio: 3.2 moles FITC per mole of Goat IgG F(ab’)2
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab6115 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ICC/IF||1/1000 - 1/5000. PubMed:17173070|
|Immunomicroscopy||Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|Flow Cyt||Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|ELISA||1/10000 - 1/50000.|
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab6115 被引用在 6 文献中.
- Jiang H et al. Oncolytic Adenovirus and Tumor-Targeting Immune Modulatory Therapy Improve Autologous Cancer Vaccination. Cancer Res 77:3894-3907 (2017). PubMed: 28566332
- Giannakara A & Ramm SA Self-fertilization, sex allocation and spermatogenesis kinetics in the hypodermically inseminating flatworm Macrostomum pusillum. J Exp Biol 220:1568-1577 (2017). PubMed: 28183866
- Giannakara A et al. Sperm competition-induced plasticity in the speed of spermatogenesis. BMC Evol Biol 16:60 (2016). IHC - Wholemount . PubMed: 26956948
- Louboutin JP et al. Blood-brain barrier abnormalities caused by exposure to HIV-1 gp120--protection by gene delivery of antioxidant enzymes. Neurobiol Dis 38:313-25 (2010). PubMed: 20219678
- Bouvard C et al. alpha6-integrin subunit plays a major role in the proangiogenic properties of endothelial progenitor cells. Arterioscler Thromb Vasc Biol 30:1569-75 (2010). PubMed: 20508204
- Janicke T & Schärer L Determinants of mating and sperm-transfer success in a simultaneous hermaphrodite. J Evol Biol 22:405-15 (2009). PubMed: 19196388