Key features and details
- Goat F(ab')2 Anti-Rat IgG - (Fab')2 (HRP), pre-adsorbed
- Conjugation: HRP
- Host species: Goat
- Isotype: IgG
- Suitable for: ICC/IF, Dot blot, WB, ELISA, Electron Microscopy, IHC
产品名称山羊F(ab')2抗大鼠IgG - (Fab')2 (HRP),预吸附二抗
参阅全部 IgG 二抗
特异性Assay by immunoelectrophoresis resulted in a single precipitin arc against anti-Peroxidase, anti-Goat Serum, Rat IgG, Rat IgG F(ab’)2 and Rat Serum. No reaction was observed against anti-Pepsin, anti-Goat IgG F(c), Rat IgG F(c) or Bovine, Horse and Human Serum Proteins.
经测试应用适用于: ICC/IF, Dot blot, WB, ELISA, Electron Microscopy, IHCmore details
Cow, Horse, HumanTo ensure minimal cross-reactivity, the antibody has been pre-adsorbed with serum proteins from the following species.more details
Rat IgG F(ab’)2 fragment
存放说明Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
存储溶液Constituents: 1.46% Sodium chloride, 1.5% BSA, 0.16% Sodium phosphate
BSA is IgG and protease free
Concentration information loading...
纯化说明This product was prepared from monospecific antiserum by immunoaffinity chromatography using Rat IgG coupled to agarose beads followed by solid phase adsorption(s) to remove any unwanted reactivities, pepsin digestion and chromatographic separation.
共轭说明Horseradish Peroxidase (HRP) (Molecular Weight 40,000 daltons)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Highest Sensitivity) (ab171522)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (High Sensitivity) (ab171523)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Fast Kinetic Rate) (ab171524)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slow Kinetic Rate) (ab171525)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slower Kinetic Rate) (ab171526)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slowest Kinetic Rate) (ab171527)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab6517 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ICC/IF||1/500 - 1/5000.|
|Dot blot||Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|WB||Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|ELISA||1/10000 - 1/100000.|
|Electron Microscopy||Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|IHC||Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab6517 被引用在 3 文献中.
- Motomura E et al. Cell-autonomous signal transduction in the Xenopus egg Wnt/ß-catenin pathway. Dev Growth Differ 56:640-52 (2014). WB . PubMed: 25330272
- Wang SH et al. Advanced mass spectrometry and chemical analyses reveal the presence of terminal disialyl motif on mouse B-cell glycoproteins. Glycobiology N/A:N/A (2013). PubMed: 23363740
- Engelson EJ et al. An Essential Farnesylated Kinesin in Trypanosoma brucei. PLoS One 6:e26508 (2011). WB . PubMed: 22073170