Key features and details
- Goat F(ab')2 Anti-Rat IgG - (Fab')2 (FITC), pre-adsorbed
- Conjugation: FITC. Ex: 493nm, Em: 528nm
- Host species: Goat
- Isotype: IgG
- Suitable for: ICC/IF, Flow Cyt, Immunomicroscopy, ELISA
产品名称山羊F(ab')2抗大鼠IgG - (Fab')2 (FITC),预吸附二抗
参阅全部 IgG 二抗
特异性Assay by immunoelectrophoresis resulted in a single precipitin arc against anti-Fluorescein, anti-Goat Serum, Rat IgG, Rat IgG F(ab’)2 and Rat Serum. No reaction was observed against Rat IgG F(c), anti-Pepsin, anti-Goat IgG F(ab’)2 or Bovine, Horse and Human Serum Proteins.
经测试应用适用于: ICC/IF, Flow Cyt, Immunomicroscopy, ELISAmore details
Cow, Horse, HumanTo ensure minimal cross-reactivity, the antibody has been pre-adsorbed with serum proteins from the following species.more details
Rat IgG F(ab’)2 fragment
偶联物FITC. Ex: 493nm, Em: 528nm
存放说明Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
存储溶液Preservative: 0.05% Sodium azide
Constituents: 1.46% Sodium chloride, 1.5% BSA, 0.164% Sodium phosphate
Concentration information loading...
纯化说明This product was prepared from monospecific antiserum by immunoaffinity chromatography using Rat IgG coupled to agarose beads followed by solid phase adsorption(s) to remove any unwanted reactivities, pepsin digestion and chromatographic separation.
共轭说明Fluorescein isothiocyanate (FITC) (Molecular Weight 390 daltons) Absorption Wavelength: 495 nm Emission Wavelength: 528 nm Fluorochrome/Protein Ratio: 3.1 moles FITC per mole of Goat IgG F(ab’)2
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab6266 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
IM: Use at an assay dependent dilution.
Suitable for other antibody based fluorescent assays requiring extremely low background levels, absence of F(c) mediated binding, lot-to-lot consistency, high titer and specificity.
Not tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab6266 被引用在 2 文献中.
- Ufimtseva E Differences between Mycobacterium-Host Cell Relationships in Latent Tuberculous Infection of Mice Ex Vivo and Mycobacterial Infection of Mouse Cells In Vitro. J Immunol Res 2016:4325646 (2016). PubMed: 27066505
- Ufimtseva E Mycobacterium-Host Cell Relationships in Granulomatous Lesions in a Mouse Model of Latent Tuberculous Infection. Biomed Res Int 2015:948131 (2015). PubMed: 26064970