Key features and details
- Goat F(ab')2 Anti-Rabbit IgG - H&L (HRP), pre-adsorbed
- Conjugation: HRP
- Host species: Goat
- Isotype: IgG
- Suitable for: ICC/IF, Dot blot, WB, ELISA, Electron Microscopy, IHC
产品名称山羊F(ab')2抗兔IgG - H&L (HRP),预吸附二抗
参阅全部 IgG 二抗
描述山羊F(ab')2抗兔IgG - H&L (HRP),预吸附二抗
特异性Assay by immunoelectrophoresis resulted in a single precipitin arc against anti-Peroxidase, anti-Goat Serum, Rabbit IgG and Rabbit Serum. No reaction was observed against anti-Pepsin, anti-Goat IgG F(c) or Bovine, Horse, Human, Mouse, Rat and Sheep Serum Proteins.
经测试应用适用于: ICC/IF, Dot blot, WB, ELISA, Electron Microscopy, IHCmore details
Chicken, Cow, Goat, Guinea pig, Hamster, Horse, Human, Mouse, Rat, SheepTo ensure minimal cross-reactivity, the antibody has been pre-adsorbed with serum proteins from the following species.more details
Rabbit IgG, whole molecule
存放说明Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
存储溶液Preservative: 0.01% Gentamicin sulphate
Constituents: 0.42% Potassium phosphate, 0.87% Sodium chloride, 1% BSA
BSA is IgG and protease free
Concentration information loading...
纯化说明This product was prepared from monospecific antiserum by immunoaffinity chromatography using Rabbit IgG coupled to agarose beads followed by solid phase adsorption(s) to remove any unwanted reactivities, pepsin digestion and chromatographic separation.
共轭说明Horseradish Peroxidase (HRP) (Molecular Weight 40,000 daltons).
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Highest Sensitivity) (ab171522)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (High Sensitivity) (ab171523)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Fast Kinetic Rate) (ab171524)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slow Kinetic Rate) (ab171525)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slower Kinetic Rate) (ab171526)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slowest Kinetic Rate) (ab171527)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab6013 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ICC/IF||1/500 - 1/2500.|
|Dot blot||Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|WB||1/2000 - 1/10000.|
|Electron Microscopy||Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|IHC||Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab6013 被引用在 3 文献中.
- Westcott NP et al. Chemical proteomics reveals ADP-ribosylation of small GTPases during oxidative stress. Nat Chem Biol 13:302-308 (2017). PubMed: 28092360
- Chou MH et al. Effects of hepatocyte CD14 upregulation during cholestasis on endotoxin sensitivity. PLoS One 7:e34903 (2012). WB . PubMed: 22511970
- Fuhs SR & Insel PA Caveolin-3 undergoes SUMOylation by the SUMO E3 ligase PIASy: sumoylation affects G-protein-coupled receptor desensitization. J Biol Chem 286:14830-41 (2011). PubMed: 21362625