Key features and details
- Goat F(ab')2 Anti-Rabbit IgG F(ab')2 (HRP) preadsorbed
- Conjugation: HRP
- Host species: Goat
- Isotype: IgG
- Suitable for: ICC/IF, IHC-P, Dot blot, WB, ELISA, Electron Microscopy, IHC
产品名称山羊F(ab')2抗兔IgG F(ab')2 (HRP)预吸附二抗
参阅全部 IgG 二抗
特异性Assay by immunoelectrophoresis resulted in a single precipitin arc against anti-Peroxidase, anti-Goat Serum, Rabbit IgG, Rabbit IgG F(ab’)2 and Rabbit Serum. No reaction was observed against anti-Pepsin, anti-Goat IgG F(c), Rabbit IgG F(c) or Bovine, Horse, Human, Mouse, Rat and Sheep Serum Proteins..
经测试应用适用于: ICC/IF, IHC-P, Dot blot, WB, ELISA, Electron Microscopy, IHCmore details
Cow, Horse, Human, Mouse, Rat, SheepTo ensure minimal cross-reactivity, the antibody has been pre-adsorbed with serum proteins from the following species.more details
Rabbit IgG F(ab’)2 fragment
存放说明Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
存储溶液Preservative: 0.01% Gentamicin sulphate
Constituents: 0.42% Potassium phosphate, 0.87% Sodium chloride, 1% BSA
BSA is IgG and protease free
Concentration information loading...
纯化说明This product was prepared from monospecific antiserum by immunoaffinity chromatography using Rabbit IgG coupled to agarose beads followed by solid phase adsorption(s) to remove any unwanted reactivities, pepsin digestion and chromatographic separation.
共轭说明Horseradish Peroxidase (HRP) (Molecular Weight 40,000 daltons)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Highest Sensitivity) (ab171522)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (High Sensitivity) (ab171523)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Fast Kinetic Rate) (ab171524)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slow Kinetic Rate) (ab171525)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slower Kinetic Rate) (ab171526)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slowest Kinetic Rate) (ab171527)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab6112 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ICC/IF||1/1000 - 1/5000.|
|IHC-P||1/500. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval via the pressure cooker method before commencing with IHC staining protocol.|
|Dot blot||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|WB||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
This product has been assayed against 1.0 ug of Rabbit IgG in a standard capture ELISA using ABTS (2,2’-azino-bis-[3-ethylbenthiazoline-6-sulfonic acid]) as a substrate for 30 minutes at room temperature. A working dilution of 1/500 to 1/2000 of the reconstitution concentration is suggested for this product. Suitable for other peroxidase-antibody based enzymatic assays requiring extremely low background levels, absence of F(c) mediated binding, lot-to-lot consistency, high titer and specificity.
|Electron Microscopy||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|IHC||Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
IHC image of beta Actin staining in normal human colon, formalin-fixed and paraffin-embedded tissue*. The section was pre-treated using pressure cooker heat mediated antigen retrieval with sodium citrate buffer (pH6) for 30mins. The section was incubated with ab8227, 3µg/ml overnight at +4°C. An HRP-conjugated secondary (Ab6112, 1/500 dilution) was used for 1hr at room temperature. The section was counterstained with haematoxylin and mounted with DPX.
The inset negative control image is taken from an identical assay without primary antibody.
*Tissue obtained from the Human Research Tissue Bank, supported by the NIHR Cambridge Biomedical Research Centre
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab6112 被引用在 18 文献中.
- Dubrovina AS et al. Induction of Transgene Suppression in Plants via External Application of Synthetic dsRNA. Int J Mol Sci 20:N/A (2019). PubMed: 30934883
- Deng Z et al. lncRNA ATXN8OS promotes breast cancer by sequestering miR-204. Mol Med Rep 20:1057-1064 (2019). PubMed: 31173245
- Liu X et al. Expression of cleaved caspase-3 predicts good chemotherapy response but poor survival for patients with advanced primary triple-negative breast cancer. Int J Clin Exp Pathol 11:4363-4373 (2018). PubMed: 31949833
- Gao L et al. Tumor associated macrophages induce epithelial to mesenchymal transition via the EGFR/ERK1/2 pathway in head and neck squamous cell carcinoma. Oncol Rep 40:2558-2572 (2018). PubMed: 30132555
- Yang R et al. LASP2 suppressed malignancy and Wnt/ß-catenin signaling pathway activation in bladder cancer. Exp Ther Med 16:5215-5223 (2018). PubMed: 30542477