Key features and details
- Goat F(ab')2 Anti-Rabbit IgG - (Fab)'2 (FITC), pre-adsorbed
- Conjugation: FITC. Ex: 493nm, Em: 528nm
- Host species: Goat
- Isotype: IgG
- Suitable for: ICC/IF, Flow Cyt, ELISA
产品名称山羊F(ab')2抗兔IgG - (Fab)'2 (FITC),预吸附二抗
参阅全部 IgG 二抗
特异性Assay by immunoelectrophoresis resulted in a single precipitin arc against anti-Fluorescein, anti-Goat Serum, Rabbit IgG, Rabbit IgG F(ab’)2 and Rabbit Serum. No reaction was observed against anti-Pepsin, anti-Goat IgG F(c), Rabbit IgG F(c) or Bovine, Horse, Human, Mouse, Rat and Sheep Serum Proteins.
经测试应用适用于: ICC/IF, Flow Cyt, ELISAmore details
Cow, Horse, Human, Mouse, Rat, SheepTo ensure minimal cross-reactivity, the antibody has been pre-adsorbed with serum proteins from the following species.more details
Rabbit IgG F(ab’)2 fragment
偶联物FITC. Ex: 493nm, Em: 528nm
存放说明Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
存储溶液Preservative: 0.01% Sodium azide
Constituents: 0.42% Potassium phosphate, 0.87% Sodium chloride, 1% BSA
BSA is IgG and protease free
Concentration information loading...
纯化说明This product was prepared from monospecific antiserum by immunoaffinity chromatography using Rabbit IgG coupled to agarose beads followed by solid phase adsorption(s) to remove any unwanted reactivities, pepsin digestion and chromatographic separation.
共轭说明Fluorescein isothiocyanate (FITC) (Molecular Weight 390 daltons) Absorption Wavelength: 495 nm Emission Wavelength: 528 nm Fluorochrome/Protein Ratio: 2.4 moles FITC per mole of Goat IgG F(ab’)2
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab6108 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ICC/IF||1/1000 - 1/5000.|
|Flow Cyt||1/500 - 1/2500.|
|ELISA||1/10000 - 1/50000.|
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab6108 被引用在 2 文献中.
- Bergsbaken T et al. Local Inflammatory Cues Regulate Differentiation and Persistence of CD8(+) Tissue-Resident Memory T Cells. Cell Rep 19:114-124 (2017). PubMed: 28380351
- Krelin Y et al. Association between tumorigenic potential and the fate of cancer cells in a syngeneic melanoma model. PLoS One 8:e62124 (2013). Flow Cyt ; Rabbit . PubMed: 23626777