Key features and details
- Goat F(ab')2 Anti-Mouse IgM mu chain (Texas Red ®)
- Conjugation: Texas Red ®. Ex: 596nm, Em: 620nm
- Host species: Goat
- Isotype: IgG
- Suitable for: ICC/IF, Immunomicroscopy, Flow Cyt, ELISA
产品名称山羊F(ab')2抗小鼠IgM mu chain (Texas Red ®)
参阅全部 IgM 二抗
特异性Assay by immunoelectrophoresis resulted in a single precipitin arc against anti-Goat Serum, Mouse IgM and Mouse Serum. No reaction was observed against anti-Pepsin or anti-Goat IgG F(c). Specificity was confirmed by ELISA at less than 1% cross reactivity against other mouse heavy or light chain isotypes.
经测试应用适用于: ICC/IF, Immunomicroscopy, Flow Cyt, ELISAmore details
Mouse IgM mu chain
偶联物Texas Red ®. Ex: 596nm, Em: 620nm
存放说明Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
存储溶液Preservative: 0.01% Sodium azide
Constituents: 0.42% Potassium phosphate, 0.87% Sodium chloride, 1% BSA
BSA is IgG and protease free
Concentration information loading...
纯化说明This product was prepared from monospecific antiserum by immunoaffinity chromatography using Mouse IgM coupled to agarose beads followed by solid phase adsorption(s) to remove any unwanted reactivities, pepsin digestion and chromatographic separation.
共轭说明Label: Texas Red Sulfonyl Chloride (Molecular Weight 625 daltons) Absorption Wavelength: 596 nm Emission Wavelength: 620 nm Fluorochrome/Protein Ratio: 2.4 moles Texas Red per mole of Goat IgG F(ab’)2
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab5927 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ICC/IF||1/1000 - 1/5000.|
|Immunomicroscopy||Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|Flow Cyt||Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|ELISA||1/10000 - 1/50000.|
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab5927 被引用在 3 文献中.
- Kaur P et al. Expression profiling of RNA transcripts during neuronal maturation and ischemic injury. PLoS One 9:e103525 (2014). ICC/IF . PubMed: 25061880
- Radan L et al. Microenvironmental regulation of telomerase isoforms in human embryonic stem cells. Stem Cells Dev 23:2046-66 (2014). Flow Cyt . PubMed: 24749509
- Encinas G et al. Detection of four germ cell markers in rats during testis morphogenesis: differences and similarities with mice. Cells Tissues Organs 195:443-55 (2012). PubMed: 21893932