Key features and details
- Goat F(ab')2 polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Mouse IgM - mu chain (FITC)
- Conjugation: FITC. Ex: 493nm, Em: 528nm
- Host species: Goat
- Isotype: IgG
- Suitable for: ICC/IF, Flow Cyt, ELISA
产品名称山羊F(ab')2抗小鼠IgM mu chain (FITC)
参阅全部 IgM 二抗
描述山羊F(ab')2多克隆抗体二抗to小鼠IgM - mu chain (FITC)
特异性Assay by immunoelectrophoresis resulted in a single precipitin arc against anti-Fluorescein, anti-Goat Serum, Mouse IgM and Mouse Serum. No reaction was observed against anti-Pepsin or anti-Goat IgG F(c). Specificity was confirmed by ELISA at less than 1% cross reactivity against other mouse heavy or light chain isotypes.
经测试应用适用于: ICC/IF, Flow Cyt, ELISAmore details
Mouse IgM mu chain
偶联物FITC. Ex: 493nm, Em: 528nm
存放说明Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
存储溶液Preservative: 0.01% Sodium azide
Constituents: 0.88% Sodium chloride, 0.3% Potassium phosphate, 1% BSA
Concentration information loading...
纯化说明This product was prepared from monospecific antiserum by immunoaffinity chromatography using Mouse IgM coupled to agarose beads followed by solid phase adsorption(s) to remove any unwanted reactivities, pepsin digestion and chromatographic separation.
共轭说明Fluorescein isothiocyanate (FITC) (Molecular Weight 390 daltons) Absorption Wavelength: 495 nm Emission Wavelength: 528 nm Fluorochrome/Protein Ratio: 2.6 moles FITC per mole of Goat IgG F(ab’)2
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab5926 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ICC/IF||1/1000 - 1/5000.|
|Flow Cyt||1/500 - 1/2500.|
|ELISA||1/10000 - 1/50000.|
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab5926 被引用在 2 文献中.
- Zhong Y et al. Spheres derived from the human SK-RC-42 renal cell carcinoma cell line are enriched in cancer stem cells. Cancer Lett 299:150-60 (2010). Flow Cyt . PubMed: 20846785
- Wang K et al. Dynamic epigenetic regulation of the Oct4 and Nanog regulatory regions during neural differentiation in rhesus nuclear transfer embryonic stem cells. Cloning Stem Cells 11:483-96 (2009). ICC/IF ; Rhesus monkey, Human . PubMed: 20025521