Key features and details
- Goat F(ab')2 Anti-Mouse IgG+IgM+IgA H&L (FITC) preadsorbed
- Conjugation: FITC. Ex: 493nm, Em: 528nm
- Host species: Goat
- Isotype: IgG
- Suitable for: Flow Cyt, ICC/IF, ELISA
产品名称山羊F(ab')2抗小鼠IgG+IgM+IgA H&L (FITC)预吸附二抗
参阅全部 IgG + IgM + IgA 二抗
特异性Assay by immunoelectrophoresis resulted in a single precipitin arc against anti-Fluorescein and anti-Goat Serum. No reaction was observed against anti-Goat IgG F(c), anti-Pepsin or Human Serum Proteins.
经测试应用适用于: Flow Cyt, ICC/IF, ELISAmore details
HumanTo ensure minimal cross-reactivity, the antibody has been pre-adsorbed with serum proteins from the following species.more details
Mouse IgG, IgA, and IgM whole molecules
偶联物FITC. Ex: 493nm, Em: 528nm
存放说明Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
存储溶液Preservative: 0.01% Sodium azide
Constituents: 0.42% Potassium phosphate, 0.87% Sodium chloride, 1% BSA
BSA is IgG and protease free
Concentration information loading...
纯化说明This product was prepared from polyspecific antiserum by immunoaffinity chromatography using antigens coupled to agarose beads followed by solid phase adsorption(s) to remove any unwanted reactivities.
共轭说明Fluorescein isothiocyanate (FITC) (Molecular Weight 390 daltons) Absorption Wavelength: 495 nm Emission Wavelength: 528 nm Fluorochrome/Protein Ratio: 4.0 moles FITC per mole of Goat IgG F(ab’)2
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab5999 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|Flow Cyt||1/500 - 1/2500.|
|ICC/IF||1/1000 - 1/5000.|
|ELISA||1/10000 - 1/50000.|
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab5999 被引用在 4 文献中.
- Khaled SAA et al. Quantitative Assay of Mutated Nucleophosmin in Acute Myeloid Leukemia. J Hematol 8:111-120 (2019). PubMed: 32300454
- Hutchinson CV et al. Lymphocytes from chronic lymphocytic leukaemia undergo ABL1-linked amoeboid motility and homotypic interaction as an early adaptive change to ex vivo culture. Exp Hematol Oncol 3:7 (2014). PubMed: 24618035
- Mosiolek M et al. Rumex acetosa Y chromosomes: constitutive or facultative heterochromatin? Folia Histochem Cytobiol 43:161-7 (2005). PubMed: 16201317
- Xia B et al. Versatile fluorescent derivatization of glycans for glycomic analysis. Nat Methods 2:845-50 (2005). PubMed: 16278655