Key features and details
- Goat F(ab')2 Anti-Mouse IgG - H&L (HRP), pre-adsorbed
- Conjugation: HRP
- Host species: Goat
- Isotype: IgG
- Suitable for: ICC/IF, Dot blot, WB, ELISA, Electron Microscopy, IHC
产品名称山羊F(ab')2抗小鼠IgG - H&L (HRP),预吸附二抗
参阅全部 IgG 二抗
经测试应用适用于: ICC/IF, Dot blot, WB, ELISA, Electron Microscopy, IHCmore details
Cow, Horse, Human, Rabbit, Rat, SheepTo ensure minimal cross-reactivity, the antibody has been pre-adsorbed with serum proteins from the following species.more details
Mouse IgG whole molecule.
存放说明Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
存储溶液Preservative: 0.01% Gentamicin sulphate
Constituents: 0.42% Potassium phosphate, 0.87% Sodium chloride, 1% BSA
BSA is IgG and protease free
Concentration information loading...
纯化说明This product was prepared from monospecific antiserum by immunoaffinity chromatography using Mouse IgG coupled to agarose beads followed by solid phase adsorption(s) to remove any unwanted reactivities, pepsin digestion and chromatographic separation.
共轭说明Horseradish Peroxidase (HRP) (Molecular Weight 40,000 daltons)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Highest Sensitivity) (ab171522)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (High Sensitivity) (ab171523)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Fast Kinetic Rate) (ab171524)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slow Kinetic Rate) (ab171525)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slower Kinetic Rate) (ab171526)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slowest Kinetic Rate) (ab171527)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab5870 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ICC/IF||1/500 - 1/2500.|
|Dot blot||Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|WB||1/1000 - 1/10000.|
|Electron Microscopy||Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|IHC||Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab5870 被引用在 3 文献中.
- Morash AJ et al. Pass the salt: physiological consequences of ecologically relevant hyposmotic exposure in juvenile gummy sharks (Mustelus antarcticus) and school sharks (Galeorhinus galeus). Conserv Physiol 4:cow036 (2016). PubMed: 27757235
- Tunnah L et al. Physiological responses to hypersalinity correspond to nursery ground usage in two inshore shark species (Mustelus antarcticus and Galeorhinus galeus). J Exp Biol 219:2028-38 (2016). WB ; Shark . PubMed: 27207636
- Ulasov IV et al. Survivin-driven and fiber-modified oncolytic adenovirus exhibits potent antitumor activity in established intracranial glioma. Hum Gene Ther 18:589-602 (2007). WB . PubMed: 17630837