Key features and details
- Goat F(ab')2 Anti-Mouse IgG (Fab')2 (Texas Red ®) preadsorbed
- Conjugation: Texas Red ®. Ex: 596nm, Em: 620nm
- Host species: Goat
- Isotype: IgG
- Suitable for: ICC/IF, Immunomicroscopy, Flow Cyt, ELISA
产品名称山羊F(ab')2抗小鼠IgG (Fab')2 (Texas Red ®)预吸附二抗
参阅全部 IgG 二抗
特异性Assay by immunoelectrophoresis resulted in a single precipitin arc against anti-Goat Serum, Mouse IgG, Mouse IgG F(ab’)2 and Mouse Serum. No reaction was observed against anti-Pepsin, anti-Goat IgG F(c), Mouse IgG F(c) or Bovine, Horse, Human, Rabbit, Rat and Sheep Serum Proteins.
经测试应用适用于: ICC/IF, Immunomicroscopy, Flow Cyt, ELISAmore details
Cow, Horse, Human, Rabbit, Rat, SheepTo ensure minimal cross-reactivity, the antibody has been pre-adsorbed with serum proteins from the following species.more details
Mouse IgG F(ab)2 fragment
偶联物Texas Red ®. Ex: 596nm, Em: 620nm
存放说明Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Preservative: 0.01% Sodium azide
Constituents: 0.42% Potassium phosphate, 0.87% Sodium chloride, 1% BSA
BSA is IgG and protease free
Concentration information loading...
纯化说明This product was prepared from monospecific antiserum by immunoaffinity chromatography using Mouse IgG coupled to agarose beads followed by solid phase adsorption(s) to remove any unwanted reactivities, pepsin digestion and chromatographic separation.
共轭说明Texas Red Sulfonyl Chloride (Molecular Weight 625 daltons) Absorption Wavelength: 596 nm Emission Wavelength: 620 nm Fluorochrome/Protein Ratio: 2.7 moles Texas Red per mole of Goat IgG F(ab’)2
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab5884 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ICC/IF||1/1000 - 1/5000.|
|Immunomicroscopy||Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|Flow Cyt||1/500 - 1/2500.|
|ELISA||1/10000 - 1/50000.|
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab5884 被引用在 3 文献中.
- Mobarra N et al. Three-dimensional nanofiberous PLLA/PCL scaffold improved biochemical and molecular markers hiPS cell-derived insulin-producing islet-like cells. Artif Cells Nanomed Biotechnol 46:S685-S692 (2018). PubMed: 30284475
- Allahverdi A et al. Differentiation of Human Mesenchymal Stem Cells into Insulin Producing Cells by Using A Lentiviral Vector Carrying PDX1. Cell J 17:231-42 (2015). PubMed: 26199902
- Jafarian A et al. The Generation of Insulin Producing Cells from Human Mesenchymal Stem Cells by MiR-375 and Anti-MiR-9. PLoS One 10:e0128650 (2015). IF . PubMed: 26047014