Key features and details
- Goat F(ab) Anti-Rabbit IgG H&L (TRITC)
- Conjugation: TRITC. Ex: 547nm, Em: 572nm
- Host species: Goat
- Isotype: IgG
- Suitable for: ICC/IF, Flow Cyt, Immunomicroscopy, ELISA
产品名称山羊F(ab)抗兔IgG H&L (TRITC)
参阅全部 IgG 二抗
特异性Assay by immunoelectrophoresis resulted in a single precipitin arc against anti-Fluorescein and anti-Goat Serum. No reaction was observed against anti-Papain or anti-Goat IgG F(c).
经测试应用适用于: ICC/IF, Flow Cyt, Immunomicroscopy, ELISAmore details
Rabbit IgG whole molecule
偶联物TRITC. Ex: 547nm, Em: 572nm
存放说明Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
存储溶液Preservative: 0.01% Sodium azide
Constituents: 0.42% Potassium phosphate, 0.87% Sodium chloride, 1% BSA
BSA is IgG and protease free
Concentration information loading...
纯化说明This product was prepared from monospecific antiserum by immunoaffinity chromatography using Rabbit IgG coupled to agarose beads followed by solid phase adsorption(s) to remove any unwanted reactivities, papain digestion and chromatographic separation.
共轭说明Tetramethylrhodamine isothiocyanate (TRITC) (Molecular Weight 444 daltons) Absorption Wavelength: 550 nm Emission Wavelength: 570 nm Fluorochrome/Protein Ratio: 2.0 moles TRITC per mole of Goat IgG Fab
The Abpromise guarantee
IM: Use at an assay dependent dilution.
Suitable for other antibody based fluorescent assays requiring extremely low background levels, absence of F(c) mediated binding, lot-to-lot consistency, high titer and specificity.
Not tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab7051 被引用在 2 文献中.
- Mogilenko DA et al. Endogenous apolipoprotein A-I stabilizes ATP-binding cassette transporter A1 and modulates Toll-like receptor 4 signaling in human macrophages. FASEB J : (2012). PubMed: 22271762
- Mogilenko DA et al. PPAR? activates ABCA1 gene transcription but reduces the level of ABCA1 protein in HepG2 cells. Biochem Biophys Res Commun : (2010). ICC/IF . PubMed: 20951680