Key features and details
- Goat F(ab) Anti-Rabbit IgG H&L (FITC)
- Conjugation: FITC. Ex: 493nm, Em: 528nm
- Host species: Goat
- Isotype: IgG
- Suitable for: ICC/IF, Immunomicroscopy, Flow Cyt, ELISA
产品名称山羊F(ab)抗兔IgG H&L (FITC)
参阅全部 IgG 二抗
特异性Assay by immunoelectrophoresis resulted in a single precipitin arc against anti-Fluorescein and anti-Goat Serum. No reaction was observed against anti-Pepsin or anti-Goat IgG F(c).
经测试应用适用于: ICC/IF, Immunomicroscopy, Flow Cyt, ELISAmore details
Rabbit IgG whole molecule
偶联物FITC. Ex: 493nm, Em: 528nm
存放说明Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
存储溶液Preservative: 0.01% Sodium azide
Constituents: 0.42% Potassium phosphate, 0.87% Sodium chloride, 1% BSA
BSA is IgG and protease free
Concentration information loading...
纯化说明This product was prepared from monospecific antiserum by immunoaffinity chromatography using Rabbit IgG coupled to agarose beads followed by solid phase adsorption(s) to remove any unwanted reactivities, pepsin digestion and chromatographic separation.
共轭说明Fluorescein isothiocyanate (FITC) (Molecular Weight 390 daltons) Absorption Wavelength: 495 nm Emission Wavelength: 528 nm Fluorochrome/Protein Ratio: 4.0 moles FITC per mole of Goat IgG Fab
The Abpromise guarantee
IM: Use at an assay dependent dilution.
Suitable for other antibody based fluorescent assays requiring extremely low background levels, absence of F(c) mediated binding, lot-to-lot consistency, high titer and specificity.
Not tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab7050 被引用在 5 文献中.
- Balinas C et al. Identification and characterisation of transient receptor potential melastatin 2 and CD38 channels on natural killer cells using the novel application of flow cytometry. BMC Immunol 20:14 (2019). PubMed: 31077146
- Balinas C et al. Transient receptor potential melastatin 2 channels are overexpressed in myalgic encephalomyelitis/chronic fatigue syndrome patients. J Transl Med 17:401 (2019). PubMed: 31796045
- Scherz B et al. mTh1 driven expression of hTDP-43 results in typical ALS/FTLD neuropathological symptoms. PLoS One 13:e0197674 (2018). PubMed: 29787578
- Zhang J et al. Hsp60 exerts a tumor suppressor function by inducing cell differentiation and inhibiting invasion in hepatocellular carcinoma. Oncotarget 7:68976-68989 (2016). IF . PubMed: 27677587
- Zheng JP et al. NF-kappaB signaling mediates vascular smooth muscle endothelin type B receptor expression in resistance arteries. Eur J Pharmacol 637:148-54 (2010). IHC . PubMed: 20399772