Key features and details
- Goat F(ab) Anti-Mouse IgG H&L (HRP)
- Conjugation: HRP
- Host species: Goat
- Isotype: IgG
- Suitable for: ICC/IF, Dot blot, WB, ELISA, Electron Microscopy, IHC
产品名称山羊F(ab)抗小鼠IgG H&L (HRP)
参阅全部 IgG 二抗
特异性Assay by immunoelectrophoresis resulted in a single precipitin arc against anti-Peroxidase and anti-Goat Serum. It was tested against anti goat F(c) fragment to verify no contaminating goat F(c) was present in the fraction. No reaction was observed against anti-Papain or anti-Goat IgG F(c).
经测试应用适用于: ICC/IF, Dot blot, WB, ELISA, Electron Microscopy, IHCmore details
Mouse IgG whole molecule
存放说明Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
存储溶液Constituent: 0.0014% Zinc chloride
BSA is IgG and protease free
Concentration information loading...
纯化说明This product was prepared from monospecific antiserum by immunoaffinity chromatography using Mouse IgG coupled to agarose beads followed by solid phase adsorption(s) to remove any unwanted reactivities, papain digestion and chromatographic separation.
共轭说明Horseradish Peroxidase (HRP) (Molecular Weight 40,000 daltons)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Highest Sensitivity) (ab171522)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (High Sensitivity) (ab171523)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Fast Kinetic Rate) (ab171524)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slow Kinetic Rate) (ab171525)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slower Kinetic Rate) (ab171526)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slowest Kinetic Rate) (ab171527)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab6823 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ICC/IF||1/500 - 1/2500.|
|Dot blot||Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|WB||1/500 - 1/2500.|
|ELISA||1/10000 - 1/100000.|
|Electron Microscopy||Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|IHC||Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab6823 被引用在 15 文献中.
- Nordmann GC et al. A high sensitivity ZENK monoclonal antibody to map neuronal activity in Aves. Sci Rep 10:915 (2020). PubMed: 31969617
- Wierzbicki IH et al. Group A Streptococcal S Protein Utilizes Red Blood Cells as Immune Camouflage and Is a Critical Determinant for Immune Evasion. Cell Rep 29:2979-2989.e15 (2019). PubMed: 31801066
- Sakamoto S et al. Magnetic particles-based enzyme immunoassay for rapid determination of secoiridoid glycoside, amarogentin. Talanta 194:731-736 (2019). PubMed: 30609599
- Falcão AM et al. Disease-specific oligodendrocyte lineage cells arise in multiple sclerosis. Nat Med 24:1837-1844 (2018). PubMed: 30420755
- Yusakul G et al. An indirect competitive enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay toward the standardization of Pueraria candollei based on its unique isoflavonoid, kwakhurin. Fitoterapia 133:23-28 (2018). PubMed: 30572086