Key features and details
- Goat F(ab) Anti-Mouse IgG H&L (FITC)
- Conjugation: FITC. Ex: 493nm, Em: 528nm
- Host species: Goat
- Isotype: IgG
- Suitable for: ICC/IF, Flow Cyt, Immunomicroscopy, ELISA
产品名称山羊F(ab)抗小鼠IgG H&L (FITC)
参阅全部 IgG 二抗
特异性Assay by immunoelectrophoresis resulted in a single precipitin arc against anti-Fluorescein and anti-Goat Serum. No reaction was observed against anti-Pepsin or anti-Goat IgG F(c).
经测试应用适用于: ICC/IF, Flow Cyt, Immunomicroscopy, ELISAmore details
Mouse IgG whole molecule
偶联物FITC. Ex: 493nm, Em: 528nm
存放说明Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
存储溶液Preservative: 0.01% Sodium azide
Constituents: 0.42% Potassium phosphate, 0.87% Sodium chloride, 1% BSA
BSA is IgG and protease free
Concentration information loading...
纯化说明This product was prepared from monospecific antiserum by immunoaffinity chromatography using Mouse IgG coupled to agarose beads followed by solid phase adsorption(s) to remove any unwanted reactivities, pepsin digestion and chromatographic separation.
共轭说明Fluorescein isothiocyanate (FITC) (Molecular Weight 390 daltons) Absorption Wavelength: 495 nm Emission Wavelength: 528 nm Fluorochrome/Protein Ratio: 5.0 moles FITC per mole of Goat IgG Fab
Suitable for other antibody based fluorescent assays requiring extremely low background levels, absence of F(c) mediated binding, lot-to-lot consistency, high titer and specificity.
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab6669 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ICC/IF||1/1000 - 1/5000.|
|Flow Cyt||Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|Immunomicroscopy||Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|ELISA||1/10000 - 1/50000.|
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab6669 被引用在 3 文献中.
- Kochegarov A et al. A new unique form of microRNA from human heart, microRNA-499c, promotes myofibril formation and rescues cardiac development in mutant axolotl embryos. J Biomed Sci 20:20 (2013). PubMed: 23522091
- Mogilenko DA et al. Endogenous apolipoprotein A-I stabilizes ATP-binding cassette transporter A1 and modulates Toll-like receptor 4 signaling in human macrophages. FASEB J : (2012). PubMed: 22271762
- Mogilenko DA et al. Modified low density lipoprotein stimulates complement C3 expression and secretion via liver X receptor and toll-like receptor 4 activation in human macrophages. J Biol Chem : (2011). PubMed: 22194611