Key features and details
- Goat Anti-Armenian hamster IgG H&L (FITC)
- Conjugation: FITC. Ex: 493nm, Em: 528nm
- Host species: Goat
- Isotype: IgG
- Suitable for: ICC/IF, IHC-P, ELISA, Flow Cyt, Immunomicroscopy
产品名称山羊抗亚美尼亚仓鼠IgG H&L (FITC)
参阅全部 IgG 二抗
特异性Assay by immunoelectrophoresis resulted in a single precipitin arc against anti-Fluorescein, anti-Goat Serum, Armenian Hamster IgG and Armenian Hamster Serum.
经测试应用适用于: ICC/IF, IHC-P, ELISA, Flow Cyt, Immunomicroscopymore details
Armenian Hamster IgG whole molecule
偶联物FITC. Ex: 493nm, Em: 528nm
存放说明Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Preservative: 0.01% Sodium azide
Constituents: 0.42% Potassium phosphate, 0.87% Sodium chloride, 1% BSA
BSA is protease free
Concentration information loading...
纯化说明This product was prepared from monospecific antiserum by immunoaffinity chromatography using Armenian Hamster IgG coupled to agarose beads.
共轭说明Fluorescein isothiocyanate (FITC) (Molecular Weight 390 daltons). Absorption Wavelength: 495 nm Emission Wavelength: 528 nm Fluorochrome/Protein Ratio: 4.3 moles FITC per mole of Goat IgG
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab5739 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ICC/IF||1/1000 - 1/5000.|
|IHC-P||Use at an assay dependent concentration. PubMed: 24146823|
|ELISA||1/10000 - 1/50000.|
|Flow Cyt||1/500 - 1/2500.|
|Immunomicroscopy||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab5739 被引用在 4 文献中.
- Ma F et al. The requirement of CD8+ T cells to initiate and augment acute cardiac inflammatory response to high blood pressure. J Immunol 192:3365-73 (2014). ICC/IF ; Mouse . PubMed: 24600037
- Sato A et al. Inhibition of plasmin attenuates murine acute graft-versus-host disease mortality by suppressing the matrix metalloproteinase-9-dependent inflammatory cytokine storm and effector cell trafficking. Leukemia N/A:N/A (2014). PubMed: 24791857
- Luger D et al. Expression of the B-Cell Receptor Component CD79a on Immature Myeloid Cells Contributes to Their Tumor Promoting Effects. PLoS One 8:e76115 (2013). IHC-P . PubMed: 24146823
- Gramoun A et al. Fibronectin inhibits osteoclastogenesis while enhancing osteoclast activity via nitric oxide and interleukin-1ß-mediated signaling pathways. J Cell Biochem 111:1020-34 (2010). Flow Cyt . PubMed: 20672308