Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to Glucose 6 Phosphate Dehydrogenase
- Suitable for: IP, WB, ICC/IF
- Reacts with: Mouse, Rat, Human
- Isotype: IgG
产品名称Anti-Glucose 6 Phosphate Dehydrogenase抗体
参阅全部 Glucose 6 Phosphate Dehydrogenase 一抗
描述兔多克隆抗体to Glucose 6 Phosphate Dehydrogenase
经测试应用适用于: IP, WB, ICC/IFmore details
种属反应性与反应: Mouse, Rat, Human
预测可用于: Chimpanzee, Baboon, Cynomolgus monkey, Rhesus monkey, Gorilla
Synthetic peptide within Human Glucose 6 Phosphate Dehydrogenase aa 50-100. The exact sequence is proprietary.
Database link: P11413
存放说明Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Preservative: 0.1% Sodium azide
Constituents: 0.021% PBS, 1.764% Sodium citrate, 1.815% Tris
Concentration information loading...
纯度Immunogen affinity purified
- Pathways and Processes
- Metabolic signaling pathways
- Energy transfer pathways
- Energy Metabolism
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab993 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IP||Use at 2-10 µg/mg of lysate.|
|WB||1/1000 - 1/10000. Predicted molecular weight: 59 kDa.|
|ICC/IF||Use a concentration of 5 µg/ml.|
功能Catalyzes the rate-limiting step of the oxidative pentose-phosphate pathway, which represents a route for the dissimilation of carbohydrates besides glycolysis. The main function of this enzyme is to provide reducing power (NADPH) and pentose phosphates for fatty acid and nucleic acid synthesis.
组织特异性Isoform Long is found in lymphoblasts, granulocytes and sperm.
通路Carbohydrate degradation; pentose phosphate pathway; D-ribulose 5-phosphate from D-glucose 6-phosphate (oxidative stage): step 1/3.
疾病相关Anemia, non-spherocytic hemolytic, due to G6PD deficiency
序列相似性Belongs to the glucose-6-phosphate dehydrogenase family.
翻译后修饰Acetylated by ELP3 at Lys-403; acetylation inhibits its homodimerization and enzyme activity. Deacetylated by SIRT2 at Lys-403; deacetylation stimulates its enzyme activity.
- Information by UniProt
- G6PD antibody
- G6PD_HUMAN antibody
- G6PD1 antibody
All lanes : Anti-Glucose 6 Phosphate Dehydrogenase antibody (ab993) at 1 µg/ml
Lane 1 : HeLa (human epithelial cell line from cervix adenocarcinoma) whole cell lysate
Lane 2 : HEK-293T (human epithelial cell line from embryonic kidney transformed with large T antigen) whole cell lysate
Lane 3 : NIH/3T3 (mouse embryo fibroblast cell line) whole cell lysate
Lysates/proteins at 50 µg per lane.
Developed using the ECL technique.
Predicted band size: 59 kDa
Exposure time: 30 seconds
ICC/IF image of ab993 stained MCF7 cells. The cells were 100% methanol fixed (5 min) and then incubated in 1%BSA / 10% normal goat serum / 0.3M glycine in 0.1% PBS-Tween for 1h to permeabilise the cells and block non-specific protein-protein interactions. The cells were then incubated with the antibody (ab993 5µg/ml) overnight at +4°C. The secondary antibody (green) was Alexa Fluor® 488 goat anti-rabbit IgG (H+L) used at a 1/1000 dilution for 1h. Alexa Fluor® 594 WGA was used to label plasma membranes (red) at a 1/200 dilution for 1h. DAPI was used to stain the cell nuclei (blue) at a concentration of 1.43µM.
Glucose 6 Phosphate Dehydrogenase was immunoprecipitated from NIH/3T3 (mouse embryo fibroblast cell line) whole cell lysate (1 mg for IP, 20% of IP loaded) with ab993 at 6 µg/mg lysate. Western blot was performed from the immunoprecipitate using ab993 at 1 µg/ml.
Lane 1: ab993 (batch 3) IP in NIH/3T3 whole cell lysate.
Lane 2: ab993 (batch 4) IP in NIH/3T3 whole cell lysate.
Lane 3: Control IgG IP in NIH/3T3 whole cell lysate.
Detection: Chemiluminescence with exposure time of 30 seconds.
ab993 被引用在 25 文献中.
- Li Z et al. APC-Cdh1 Regulates Neuronal Apoptosis Through Modulating Glycolysis and Pentose-Phosphate Pathway After Oxygen-Glucose Deprivation and Reperfusion. Cell Mol Neurobiol 39:123-135 (2019). PubMed: 30460429
- Tao L et al. Rev-erba inhibits proliferation by reducing glycolytic flux and pentose phosphate pathway in human gastric cancer cells. Oncogenesis 8:57 (2019). PubMed: 31591390
- Min KH & Lee W Alteration of mitochondrial DNA content modulates antioxidant enzyme expressions and oxidative stress in myoblasts. Korean J Physiol Pharmacol 23:519-528 (2019). PubMed: 31680774
- Lu YX et al. ME1 Regulates NADPH Homeostasis to Promote Gastric Cancer Growth and Metastasis. Cancer Res 78:1972-1985 (2018). PubMed: 29654155
- Cui J et al. MicroRNA-206 suppresses proliferation and predicts poor prognosis of HR-HPV-positive cervical cancer cells by targeting G6PD. Oncol Lett 16:5946-5952 (2018). PubMed: 30344744