产品名称Anti-Glucose 6 Phosphate Dehydrogenase抗体
参阅全部 Glucose 6 Phosphate Dehydrogenase 一抗
描述兔多克隆抗体to Glucose 6 Phosphate Dehydrogenase
经测试应用适用于: IHC-Fr, IP, WB, ICC/IFmore details
种属反应性与反应: Mouse, Rat, Human
预测可用于: Chimpanzee, Baboon, Cynomolgus monkey, Rhesus monkey, Gorilla
Synthetic peptide within Human Glucose 6 Phosphate Dehydrogenase aa 50-100. The exact sequence is proprietary.
Database link: P11413
- WB: HeLa, HEK-293T and NIH/3T3 whole cell lysates;. ICC/IF: HUVEC cells. IHC-Fr: Mouse skeletal muscle tissue.
存放说明Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
存储溶液Preservative: 0.1% Sodium azide
Constituents: 0.021% PBS, 1.764% Sodium citrate, 1.815% Tris
Concentration information loading...
纯度Immunogen affinity purified
- Pathways and Processes
- Metabolic signaling pathways
- Energy transfer pathways
- Energy Metabolism
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab993 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IP||Use at 2-10 µg/mg of lysate.|
|WB||1/1000 - 1/10000. Predicted molecular weight: 59 kDa.|
|ICC/IF||Use a concentration of 5 µg/ml.|
功能Catalyzes the rate-limiting step of the oxidative pentose-phosphate pathway, which represents a route for the dissimilation of carbohydrates besides glycolysis. The main function of this enzyme is to provide reducing power (NADPH) and pentose phosphates for fatty acid and nucleic acid synthesis.
组织特异性Isoform Long is found in lymphoblasts, granulocytes and sperm.
通路Carbohydrate degradation; pentose phosphate pathway; D-ribulose 5-phosphate from D-glucose 6-phosphate (oxidative stage): step 1/3.
疾病相关Anemia, non-spherocytic hemolytic, due to G6PD deficiency
序列相似性Belongs to the glucose-6-phosphate dehydrogenase family.
翻译后修饰Acetylated by ELP3 at Lys-403; acetylation inhibits its homodimerization and enzyme activity. Deacetylated by SIRT2 at Lys-403; deacetylation stimulates its enzyme activity.
- Information by UniProt
- G6PD antibody
- G6PD_HUMAN antibody
- G6PD1 antibody
All lanes : Anti-Glucose 6 Phosphate Dehydrogenase antibody (ab993) at 1 µg/ml
Lane 1 : HeLa (human epithelial cell line from cervix adenocarcinoma) whole cell lysate
Lane 2 : HEK-293T (human epithelial cell line from embryonic kidney transformed with large T antigen) whole cell lysate
Lane 3 : NIH/3T3 (mouse embryo fibroblast cell line) whole cell lysate
Lysates/proteins at 50 µg per lane.
Developed using the ECL technique.
Predicted band size: 59 kDa
Exposure time: 30 seconds
ICC/IF image of ab993 stained MCF7 cells. The cells were 100% methanol fixed (5 min) and then incubated in 1%BSA / 10% normal goat serum / 0.3M glycine in 0.1% PBS-Tween for 1h to permeabilise the cells and block non-specific protein-protein interactions. The cells were then incubated with the antibody (ab993 5µg/ml) overnight at +4°C. The secondary antibody (green) was Alexa Fluor® 488 goat anti-rabbit IgG (H+L) used at a 1/1000 dilution for 1h. Alexa Fluor® 594 WGA was used to label plasma membranes (red) at a 1/200 dilution for 1h. DAPI was used to stain the cell nuclei (blue) at a concentration of 1.43µM.
Glucose 6 Phosphate Dehydrogenase was immunoprecipitated from NIH/3T3 (mouse embryo fibroblast cell line) whole cell lysate (1 mg for IP, 20% of IP loaded) with ab993 at 6 µg/mg lysate. Western blot was performed from the immunoprecipitate using ab993 at 1 µg/ml.
Lane 1: ab993 (batch 3) IP in NIH/3T3 whole cell lysate.
Lane 2: ab993 (batch 4) IP in NIH/3T3 whole cell lysate.
Lane 3: Control IgG IP in NIH/3T3 whole cell lysate.
Detection: Chemiluminescence with exposure time of 30 seconds.
ab993 staining Glucose 6 phosphate dehydrogenase in Mouse skeletal muscle tissue sections by IHC-Fr (frozen sections). Tissue was fixed with formaldehyde, permeabilized with 0.1% Triton X-100 and blocked with 5% serum for 2 hours at 25°C. Samples were incubated with primary antibody (1/500 in PBS Tween 20) for 12 hours at 4°C. An Alexa Fluor®-conjugated goat anti-rabbit IgG polyclonal (1/500) was used as secondary antibody.
ab993 被引用在 23 文献中.
- Li Z et al. APC-Cdh1 Regulates Neuronal Apoptosis Through Modulating Glycolysis and Pentose-Phosphate Pathway After Oxygen-Glucose Deprivation and Reperfusion. Cell Mol Neurobiol 39:123-135 (2019). PubMed: 30460429
- Lu YX et al. ME1 Regulates NADPH Homeostasis to Promote Gastric Cancer Growth and Metastasis. Cancer Res 78:1972-1985 (2018). PubMed: 29654155
- Cui J et al. MicroRNA-206 suppresses proliferation and predicts poor prognosis of HR-HPV-positive cervical cancer cells by targeting G6PD. Oncol Lett 16:5946-5952 (2018). PubMed: 30344744
- Putker M et al. Mammalian Circadian Period, But Not Phase and Amplitude, Is Robust Against Redox and Metabolic Perturbations. Antioxid Redox Signal 28:507-520 (2018). PubMed: 28506121
- Chhabra A et al. Glucose-6-phosphate dehydrogenase is critical for suppression of cardiac hypertrophy by H2S. Cell Death Discov 4:6 (2018). PubMed: 29531803