Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to Glucocorticoid Receptor beta
- Suitable for: ICC/IF, WB
- Reacts with: Sheep, Human, Pig
- Isotype: IgG
产品名称Anti-Glucocorticoid Receptor beta抗体
参阅全部 Glucocorticoid Receptor beta 一抗
描述兔多克隆抗体to Glucocorticoid Receptor beta
经测试应用适用于: ICC/IF, WBmore details
种属反应性与反应: Sheep, Human, Pig
Reproducibility is key to advancing scientific discovery and accelerating scientists’ next breakthrough.
Abcam is leading the way with our range of recombinant antibodies, knockout-validated antibodies and knockout cell lines, all of which support improved reproducibility.
We are also planning to innovate the way in which we present recommended applications and species on our product datasheets, so that only applications & species that have been tested in our own labs, our suppliers or by selected trusted collaborators are covered by our Abpromise™ guarantee.
In preparation for this, we have started to update the applications & species that this product is Abpromise guaranteed for.
We are also updating the applications & species that this product has been “predicted to work with,” however this information is not covered by our Abpromise guarantee.
Applications & species from publications and Abreviews that have not been tested in our own labs or in those of our suppliers are not covered by the Abpromise guarantee.
Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing. If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, as well as customer reviews and Q&As.
存放说明Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
存储溶液Preservative: 0.05% Sodium azide
Constituent: 99% PBS
Concentration information loading...
Immunizing Peptide (Blocking)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab3581 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ICC/IF||Use a concentration of 5 µg/ml.
Fixation: 4% paraformaldehyde for 15 minutes at room temperature. Permeabilisation: PBS containing 0.01% saponin for 15 mins Blocking: 1% BSA in PBS Primary: overnight at 4ºC
|WB||1/500. Detects a band of approximately 90 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 83 kDa).Can be blocked with Human Glucocorticoid Receptor beta peptide (ab39765). Sample preparation: Lysates boiled in reducing buffer for 5 min. 20µg of protein loaded Blocking agent: 5% non-fat milk in Tris buffered saline (TBS) Primary antibody: overnight at 4°C|
功能Receptor for glucocorticoids (GC). Has a dual mode of action: as a transcription factor that binds to glucocorticoid response elements (GRE) and as a modulator of other transcription factors. Affects inflammatory responses, cellular proliferation and differentiation in target tissues. Could act as a coactivator for STAT5-dependent transcription upon growth hormone (GH) stimulation and could reveal an essential role of hepatic GR in the control of body growth. Involved in chromatin remodeling. Plays a significant role in transactivation. Involved in nuclear translocation.
组织特异性Widely expressed. In the heart, detected in left and right atria, left and right ventricles, aorta, apex, intraventricular septum, and atrioventricular node as well as whole adult and fetal heart.
疾病相关Defects in NR3C1 are a cause of glucocorticoid resistance (GCRES) [MIM:138040]; also known as cortisol resistance. It is a hypertensive, hyperandrogenic disorder characterized by increased serum cortisol concentrations. Inheritance is autosomal dominant.
序列相似性Belongs to the nuclear hormone receptor family. NR3 subfamily.
Contains 1 nuclear receptor DNA-binding domain.
结构域Composed of three domains: a modulating N-terminal domain, a DNA-binding domain and a C-terminal ligand-binding domain.
翻译后修饰Increased proteasome-mediated degradation in response to glucocorticoids.
Phosphorylated in the absence of hormone; becomes hyperphosphorylated in the presence of glucocorticoid. The Ser-203-phosphorylated form is mainly cytoplasmic, and the Ser-211-phosphorylated form is nuclear. Transcriptional activity correlates with the amount of phosphorylation at Ser-211.
Sumoylated; this reduces transcription transactivation.
Ubiquitinated; restricts glucocorticoid-mediated transcriptional signaling.
细胞定位Cytoplasm. Nucleus. Cytoplasmic in the absence of ligand, nuclear after ligand-binding and Nucleus. Localized largely in the nucleus.
- Information by UniProt
- GCCR antibody
- GCR antibody
- GCR_HUMAN antibody
ICC/IF image of ab3581 stained HeLa cells. The cells were 4% formaldehyde fixed (10 min) and then incubated in 1%BSA / 10% normal goat serum / 0.3M glycine in 0.1% PBS-Tween for 1h to permeabilise the cells and block non-specific protein-protein interactions. The cells were then incubated with the antibody (ab3581, 5µg/ml) overnight at +4°C. The secondary antibody (green) was Alexa Fluor® 488 goat anti-rabbit IgG (H+L) used at a 1/1000 dilution for 1h. Alexa Fluor® 594 WGA was used to label plasma membranes (red) at a 1/200 dilution for 1h. DAPI was used to stain the cell nuclei (blue) at a concentration of 1.43µM.
All lanes : Anti-Glucocorticoid Receptor beta antibody (ab3581) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : COS-74 whole cell extract transfected with Glucocorticoid Receptor alpha
Lane 2 : COS-74 whole cell extract transfected with Glucocorticoid Receptor beta
Predicted band size: 83 kDa
ab3581 被引用在 10 文献中.
- Xu W et al. Huai Qi Huang Potentiates Dexamethasone-Mediated Lethality in Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia Cells by Upregulating Glucocorticoid Receptor a. Med Sci Monit 26:e921649 (2020). PubMed: 32065117
- Zhang H et al. Mucin 1 downregulation impairs the anti-necroptotic effects of glucocorticoids in human bronchial epithelial cells. Life Sci 221:168-177 (2019). PubMed: 30738043
- Britt RD et al. Th1 cytokines TNF-a and IFN-? promote corticosteroid resistance in developing human airway smooth muscle. Am J Physiol Lung Cell Mol Physiol 316:L71-L81 (2019). PubMed: 30335498
- Zhang X et al. Response of Glucocorticoid Receptor Alpha and Histone Deacetylase 2 to Glucocorticoid Treatment Predicts the Prognosis of Sudden Sensorineural Hearing Loss. Clin Exp Otorhinolaryngol 12:367-375 (2019). PubMed: 30993958
- Kubin ME et al. Expression of Glucocorticoid Receptors GRa and GRß in Bullous Pemphigoid. Acta Derm Venereol 96:922-926 (2016). PubMed: 27090979
- Butler CA et al. Glucocorticoid receptor ß and histone deacetylase 1 and 2 expression in the airways of severe asthma. Thorax 67:392-8 (2012). ICC/IF ; Human . PubMed: 22156779
- Melarangi T et al. Glucocorticoid resistance in chronic lymphocytic leukaemia is associated with a failure of upregulated Bim/Bcl-2 complexes to activate Bax and Bak. Cell Death Dis 3:e372 (2012). WB ; Human . PubMed: 22898870
- Ligr M et al. Mifepristone inhibits GRß coupled prostate cancer cell proliferation. J Urol 188:981-8 (2012). PubMed: 22819113
- Boyle B et al. Expression of glucocorticoid receptor isoforms in human adrenocortical adenomas. Steroids 75:695-700 (2010). WB, IHC-P ; Human . PubMed: 20438742
- Piotrowska H & Jagodzinski PP Glucocorticoid receptor alpha and beta variant expression is associated with ASF/SF2 splicing factor upregulation in HT-29 colon cancer and MCF-7 breast carcinoma cells. Arch Med Res 40:156-62 (2009). WB ; Human . PubMed: 19427965