Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to Ghrelin
- Suitable for: WB, ELISA
- Reacts with: Mouse
- Isotype: IgG
存放说明Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C long term.
存储溶液Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituent: 99% PBS
Concentration information loading...
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab129383 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/250. Predicted molecular weight: 13 kDa.|
功能Ghrelin is the ligand for growth hormone secretagogue receptor type 1 (GHSR). Induces the release of growth hormone from the pituitary. Has an appetite-stimulating effect, induces adiposity and stimulates gastric acid secretion. Involved in growth regulation.
Obestatin may be the ligand for GPR39. May have an appetite-reducing effect resulting in decreased food intake. May reduce gastric emptying activity and jejunal motility.
组织特异性Highest level in stomach. All forms are found in serum as well. Other tissues compensate for the loss of ghrelin synthesis in the stomach following gastrectomy.
序列相似性Belongs to the motilin family.
翻译后修饰O-octanoylation or O-decanoylation is essential for ghrelin activity. The O-decanoylated forms Ghrelin-27-C10 and Ghrelin-28-C10 differ in the length of the carbon backbone of the carboxylic acid bound to Ser-26. A small fraction of ghrelin, ghrelin-28-C10:1, may be modified with a singly unsaturated carboxylic acid.
Amidation of Leu-98 is essential for obestatin activity.
- Information by UniProt
- Appetite regulating hormone antibody
- Ghrelin 27 antibody
- Ghrelin 28 antibody
ab129383 被引用在 3 文献中.
- Sun X et al. Incretin dysfunction and hyperglycemia in cystic fibrosis: Role of acyl-ghrelin. J Cyst Fibros N/A:N/A (2019). PubMed: 30738804
- Chen Y et al. Pretreatment of ghrelin protects H9c2 cells against hypoxia/reoxygenation-induced cell death via PI3K/AKT and AMPK pathways. Artif Cells Nanomed Biotechnol 47:2179-2187 (2019). PubMed: 31159591
- Qu R et al. Ghrelin protects against osteoarthritis through interplay with Akt and NF-?B signaling pathways. FASEB J 32:1044-1058 (2018). PubMed: 29070587