Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to GABA Transporter 1 / GAT 1
- Suitable for: IHC-P, IHC-Fr, WB, IHC-FoFr
- Reacts with: Mouse, Rat, Chicken
- Isotype: IgG
产品名称Anti-GABA Transporter 1 / GAT 1抗体
参阅全部 GABA Transporter 1 / GAT 1 一抗
描述兔多克隆抗体to GABA Transporter 1 / GAT 1
特异性Reacts specifically with a 72 kDa protein.
经测试应用适用于: IHC-P, IHC-Fr, WB, IHC-FoFrmore details
种属反应性与反应: Mouse, Rat, Chicken
Synthetic peptide corresponding to Rat GABA Transporter 1/ GAT 1 (C terminal). 20 amino acids.
Database link: P23978
- IHC-Fr: Mouse retinal tissue. WB: Rat hippocampus, spinal cord and brain tissue lysate.
存放说明Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
存储溶液Constituent: Whole serum
Concentration information loading...
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab426 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-P||1/50 - 1/500.|
|IHC-Fr||1/50 - 1/500.|
|WB||1/500. Detects a band of approximately 74 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 67 kDa).|
|IHC-FoFr||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
功能Terminates the action of GABA by its high affinity sodium-dependent reuptake into presynaptic terminals.
序列相似性Belongs to the sodium:neurotransmitter symporter (SNF) (TC 2.A.22) family. SLC6A1 subfamily.
结构域The PDZ domain-binding motif is involved in the interaction with MPP5.
细胞定位Cell membrane. Membrane. Localized at the plasma membrane and in a subset of intracellular vesicles. Localized at the presynaptic terminals of interneurons.
- Information by UniProt
- GABATHG antibody
- GABATR antibody
- GABT 1 antibody
ab426 staining the GABA transporter 1 in Mouse retinal tissue sections by Immunohistochemistry (IHC-Fr - frozen sections). Tissue was fixed with paraformaldehyde, and blocked with 5% serum for 1 hour at 20°C. Samples were incubated with primary antibody (1/2000 in PBST) for 12 hours at 4°C. An Alexa Fluor®488-conjugated Donkey anti-rabbit polyclonal (1/1000) was used as the secondary antibody.
All lanes : Anti-GABA Transporter 1 / GAT 1 antibody (ab426) at 1 µg/ml
Lane 1 : Rat Hippocampus Tissue Lysate
Lane 2 : Spinal Cord (Rat) Tissue Lysate
Lane 3 : Brain (Rat) Tissue Lysate
Lysates/proteins at 10 µg per lane.
All lanes : Goat polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Rabbit IgG - H&L (HRP), pre-adsorbed at 1/3000 dilution
Developed using the ECL technique.
Performed under reducing conditions.
Predicted band size: 67 kDa
Observed band size: 74 kDa why is the actual band size different from the predicted?
Exposure time: 30 seconds
GABA Transporter 1/ GAT 1 contains a number of potential glycosylation sites (SwissProt) which may explain its migration at a higher molecular weight than predicted.
ab426 被引用在 24 文献中.
- Guimarães-Souza EM et al. Retinal alterations in a pre-clinical model of an autism spectrum disorder. Mol Autism 10:19 (2019). PubMed: 31011411
- Zhang W et al. Role of microRNA-155 in modifying neuroinflammation and ?-aminobutyric acid transporters in specific central regions after post-ischaemic seizures. J Cell Mol Med 23:5017-5024 (2019). PubMed: 31144434
- Leonetti A et al. Epileptic seizures and oxidative stress in a mouse model over-expressing spermine oxidase. Amino Acids N/A:N/A (2019). PubMed: 31197571
- Ge MM et al. The therapeutic potential of GABA in neuron-glia interactions of cancer-induced bone pain. Eur J Pharmacol 858:172475 (2019). PubMed: 31228456
- Qian Z et al. Expression and functions of glutamate and ?-aminobutyric acid transporters in ischemic models. Mol Med Rep 17:8196-8202 (2018). PubMed: 29693164