Key features and details
- Goat polyclonal to FOXP2 - C-terminal
- Suitable for: WB, IHC-P, IHC - Wholemount, ICC/IF, IHC-Fr
- Reacts with: Mouse, Human, Zebra finch
- Isotype: IgG
参阅全部 FOXP2 一抗
描述山羊多克隆抗体to FOXP2 - C-terminal
特异性This antibody is expected to recognise all three reported isoforms (NP_055306.1; NP_683696.2; NP_683697.1).
经测试应用适用于: WB, IHC-P, IHC - Wholemount, ICC/IF, IHC-Frmore details
种属反应性与反应: Mouse, Human, Zebra finch
预测可用于: Rat, Cow, Dog, Pig, Xenopus laevis, Chimpanzee, Rhesus monkey, Gorilla
- WB: Whole tissue lysate from human cerebellum. IHC-Fr: e12.5 mouse embryonic spinal cord tissue. IHC-P: Human testis tissue. ICC/IF: Mouse e12.5 thoracic spinal cord cells. IHC-wholemount: Mouse brain tissue.
存放说明Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: 0.05% Tris, 0.5% BSA
Concentration information loading...
纯度Immunogen affinity purified
纯化说明Purified from goat serum by ammonium sulphate precipitation followed by antigen affinity chromatography using the immunizing peptide.
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab1307 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||Use a concentration of 0.5 - 1.5 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 80 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 79.9 kDa).
1 hour primary incubation is recommended for this product.
|IHC-P||Use at an assay dependent concentration. PubMed: 16901978|
|IHC - Wholemount||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|ICC/IF||Use at an assay dependent concentration. PubMed: 23967072|
|IHC-Fr||Use at an assay dependent concentration. PubMed: 20484636|
功能Transcriptional repressor that may play a role in the specification and differentiation of lung epithelium. May also play a role in developing neural, gastrointestinal and cardiovascular tissues. Can act with CTBP1 to synergistically repress transcription but CTPBP1 is not essential. Involved in neural mechanisms mediating the development of speech and language.
组织特异性Isoform 1 and isoform 6 are expressed in adult and fetal brain, caudate nucleus and lung.
疾病相关Defects in FOXP2 are the cause of speech-language disorder 1 (SPCH1) [MIM:602081]; also known as autosomal dominant speech and language disorder with orofacial dyspraxia. Affected individuals have a severe impairment in the selection and sequencing of fine orofacial movements, which are necessary for articulation. They also show deficits in several facets of language processing (such as the ability to break up words into their constituent phonemes) and grammatical skills.
Note=A chromosomal aberration involving FOXP2 is a cause of severe speech and language impairment. Translocation t(5;7)(q22;q31.2).
序列相似性Contains 1 C2H2-type zinc finger.
Contains 1 fork-head DNA-binding domain.
发展阶段Expressed in the brain at 15 and 22 weeks of gestation, with a pattern of strong cortical, basal ganglia, thalamic and cerebellar expression. Highly expressed in the head and tail of nucleus caudatus and putamen. Restricted expression within the globus pallidus, with high levels in the pars interna, which provides the principal source of output from the basal ganglia to the nucleus centrum medianum thalami (CM) and the major motor relay nuclei of the thalamus. In the thalamus, present in the CM and nucleus medialis dorsalis thalami. Lower levels are observed in the nuclei anterior thalami, dorsal and ventral, and the nucleus parafascicularis thalami. Expressed in the ventrobasal complex comprising the nucleus ventralis posterior lateralis/medialis. The ventral tier of the thalamus exhibits strong expression, including nuclei ventralis anterior, lateralis and posterior lateralis pars oralis. Also expressed in the nucleus subthalamicus bilaterally and in the nucleus ruber.
结构域The leucine-zipper is required for dimerization and transcriptional repression.
- Information by UniProt
- CAG repeat protein 44 antibody
- CAGH44 antibody
- DKFZp686H1726 antibody
Anti-FOXP2 antibody - C-terminal (ab1307) at 2 µg/ml + Human cerebellum whole cell lysate
Developed using the ECL technique.
Predicted band size: 79.9 kDa
Paraffin-embedded human testis tissue stained for FOXP2 with ab1307 at 5 µg/ml in immunohistochemical analysis. Steamed antigen retrieval with citrate buffer pH 6. AP staining.
ab1307 staining FOXP2 in e12.5 mouse embryonic spinal cord tissue sections by Immunohistochemistry (frozen sections). Tissue was fixed with paraformaldehyde and then blocked with 10% serum for 30 minutes at 20°C followed by incubation with the primary antibody, at a 1/1000 dilution, for 16 hours at 4°C. The secondary antibody used was a donkey anti-sheep (and goat) IgG conjugated to Alexa Fluor® 594 (red) used at a 1/2000 dilution.
Mouse brain tissue stained for FOXP2 with ab1307 (1/1000 dilution) in immunohistochemical analysis.
Brain explant taken from E15 embryo and cultured for 1 month. Fixed for 4 hours in 4% PFA, permeabilised with PBS-TritonX 100 (0,25%). FOXP2 antibody (ab1307) was used at 1/1000 and a monoclonal mouse antibody was used to visualize CaBP. Secondary antibody incubated at RT for 2 hours.
Image shows and overlay of FoxP2-positive deep cerebellar nuclei neurons (red) and CaBP-positive Purkinje cells (green).
Mouse e12.5 thoracic spinal cord stained for FOXP2 (green) using ab1307 (1/2000 dilution) in ICC/IF.
ab1307 被引用在 18 文献中.
- Burkett ZD et al. FoxP2 isoforms delineate spatiotemporal transcriptional networks for vocal learning in the zebra finch. Elife 7:N/A (2018). PubMed: 29360038
- Fong WL et al. Differential and Overlapping Pattern of Foxp1 and Foxp2 Expression in the Striatum of Adult Mouse Brain. Neuroscience 388:214-223 (2018). PubMed: 30031127
- Jo A et al. Intersectional Strategies for Targeting Amacrine and Ganglion Cell Types in the Mouse Retina. Front Neural Circuits 12:66 (2018). PubMed: 30186122
- Vicario A et al. Genoarchitecture of the extended amygdala in zebra finch, and expression of FoxP2 in cell corridors of different genetic profile. Brain Struct Funct 222:481-514 (2017). ICC/IF ; Zebra finch . PubMed: 27160258
- Kabayiza KU et al. The Onecut Transcription Factors Regulate Differentiation and Distribution of Dorsal Interneurons during Spinal Cord Development. Front Mol Neurosci 10:157 (2017). ICC/IF ; Mouse . PubMed: 28603487