Key features and details
- Goat polyclonal to FOXE1
- Suitable for: IHC-P
- Reacts with: Human
- Isotype: IgG
存放说明Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
存储溶液Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: Tris buffered saline, 0.5% BSA
Concentration information loading...
纯度Immunogen affinity purified
纯化说明Purified from goat serum by ammonium sulphate precipitation followed by antigen affinity chromatography using the immunizing peptide.
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab5080 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-P||Use a concentration of 2 - 4 µg/ml. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval with Tris/EDTA buffer pH 9.0 before commencing with IHC staining protocol.|
功能Probable transcription factor. Could be involved in thyroid gland organogenesis.
组织特异性Detected in adult brain, placenta, lung, liver, skeletal muscle, kidney, pancreas, heart, colon, small intestine testis and thymus. Expression was strongest in heart and pancreas.
疾病相关Defects in FOXE1 are the cause of Bamforth-Lazarus syndrome (BLS) [MIM:241850]. BLS is associated with thyroid agenesis, cleft palate and choanal atresia.
序列相似性Contains 1 fork-head DNA-binding domain.
- Information by UniProt
- FKH L15 antibody
- FKHL 15 antibody
- FKHL15 antibody
ab5080 (2µg/ml) staining of paraffin embedded Human Thyroid Gland staining in thyrocytes. Steamed antigen retrieval with Tris/EDTA buffer pH 9, HRP-staining
ab5080 (2.5 µg/ml) staining FOXE1 in paraffin-embedded sections of human testis. Steamed antigen retrieval with citrate buffer (pH 6) was performed.
ab5080 被引用在 6 文献中.
- Dai W et al. FOXE1 represses cell proliferation and Warburg effect by inhibiting HK2 in colorectal cancer. Cell Commun Signal 18:7 (2020). PubMed: 31918722
- Ma J et al. FOXE1 supports the tumor promotion of Gli2 on papillary thyroid carcinoma by the Wnt/ß-catenin pathway. J Cell Physiol N/A:N/A (2019). PubMed: 30793770
- M Fouad E et al. The Expression of FOXE-1 and STIP-1 in Papillary Thyroid Carcinoma and Their Relationship with Patient Prognosis. Iran J Pathol 13:256-271 (2018). PubMed: 30697297
- Bychkov A et al. Patterns of FOXE1 expression in papillary thyroid carcinoma by immunohistochemistry. Thyroid 23:817-28 (2013). PubMed: 23327367
- Bullock M et al. Association of FOXE1 polyalanine repeat region with papillary thyroid cancer. J Clin Endocrinol Metab 97:E1814-9 (2012). EMSA . PubMed: 22736773
- Zhang P et al. Immunohistochemical analysis of thyroid-specific transcription factors in thyroid tumors. Pathol Int 56:240-5 (2006). IHC-P ; Human . PubMed: 16669872