Key features and details
- Mouse monoclonal [LK26] to Folate Binding Protein/FBP
- Suitable for: IHC-Fr
- Reacts with: Human
- Isotype: IgG2a
参阅全部 Folate Binding Protein/FBP 一抗
描述小鼠单克隆抗体[LK26] to Folate Binding蛋白/FBP
经测试应用适用于: IHC-Frmore details
Tissue, cells or virus corresponding to Folate Binding Protein/FBP. Gestational choriocarcinoma cell line, Lu-75.
- Frozen Placenta or Ovarian Carcinoma (Negative control: Mouse serum or IgG1 isotype-matched negative control antibody, diluted to the same concentration as the primary antibody, should also be included in each run.)
Previously labelled as Folate Binding Protein
Reproducibility is key to advancing scientific discovery and accelerating scientists’ next breakthrough.
Abcam is leading the way with our range of recombinant antibodies, knockout-validated antibodies and knockout cell lines, all of which support improved reproducibility.
We are also planning to innovate the way in which we present recommended applications and species on our product datasheets, so that only applications & species that have been tested in our own labs, our suppliers or by selected trusted collaborators are covered by our Abpromise™ guarantee.
In preparation for this, we have started to update the applications & species that this product is Abpromise guaranteed for.
We are also updating the applications & species that this product has been “predicted to work with,” however this information is not covered by our Abpromise guarantee.
Applications & species from publications and Abreviews that have not been tested in our own labs or in those of our suppliers are not covered by the Abpromise guarantee.
Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing. If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, as well as customer reviews and Q&As.
存放说明Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
存储溶液Preservative: 0.1% Sodium azide
Constituents: 1% BSA, PBS
Concentration information loading...
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab3361 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
功能Binds to folate and reduced folic acid derivatives and mediates delivery of 5-methyltetrahydrofolate to the interior of cells.
组织特异性Exclusively expressed in tissues of epithelial origin. Expression is increased in malignant tissues. Expressed in kidney, lung and cerebellum.
疾病相关Defects in FOLR1 are the cause of neurodegeneration due to cerebral folate transport deficiency (NCFTD) [MIM:613068]. NCFTD is an autosomal recessive disorder resulting from brain-specific folate deficiency early in life. Onset is apparent in late infancy with severe developmental regression, movement disturbances, epilepsy, and leukodystrophy. Note=Recognition and diagnosis of this disorder is critical because folinic acid therapy can reverse the clinical symptoms and improve brain abnormalities and function.
序列相似性Belongs to the folate receptor family.
翻译后修饰Eight disulfide bonds are present.
The secreted form is derived from the membrane-bound form either by cleavage of the GPI anchor, or/and by proteolysis catalyzed by a metalloprotease.
细胞定位Cell membrane. Secreted.
- Information by UniProt
- adult antibody
- Adult folate binding protein antibody
- Adult folate-binding protein antibody
ab3361 被引用在 11 文献中.
- Chen J & Li L Aberrant Expression of Folate Metabolism Enzymes and Its Diagnosis and Survival Prediction in Ovarian Carcinoma. Anal Cell Pathol (Amst) 2019:1438628 (2019). PubMed: 31049278
- Shivange G et al. A Single-Agent Dual-Specificity Targeting of FOLR1 and DR5 as an Effective Strategy for Ovarian Cancer. Cancer Cell 34:331-345.e11 (2018). PubMed: 30107179
- Tesarova B et al. Folic acid-mediated re-shuttling of ferritin receptor specificity towards a selective delivery of highly cytotoxic nickel(II) coordination compounds. Int J Biol Macromol 126:1099-1111 (2018). PubMed: 30605747
- Siwowska K et al. Folate Receptor-Positive Gynecological Cancer Cells: In Vitro and In Vivo Characterization. Pharmaceuticals (Basel) 10:N/A (2017). PubMed: 28809784
- Oseledchyk A et al. Folate-Targeted Surface-Enhanced Resonance Raman Scattering Nanoprobe Ratiometry for Detection of Microscopic Ovarian Cancer. ACS Nano 11:1488-1497 (2017). PubMed: 27992724