Key features and details
- Mouse monoclonal [6A4] to Fluorescein
- Suitable for: WB, ELISA, ICC
- Reacts with: Species independent
- Isotype: IgM
存放说明Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
存储溶液Constituents: 0.75% Glycine, 1.21% Tris, 2% Sucrose
Concentration information loading...
纯度Protein A purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab6213 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/500 - 1/5000.|
|ELISA||1/2000 - 1/20000.|
|ICC||1/200 - 1/2000.|
相关性Fluorescein is a fluorophore commonly used to label proteins - protein-fluorescein conjugates are not usually susceptible to precipitation. In addition to its relatively high absorptivity, excellent fluorescence quantum yield and good water solubility, fluorescein has an excitation maximum of 494 nm that closely matches the 488 nm spectral line of the argon-ion laser, making it an important fluorophore for confocal laser-scanning microscopy and flow cytometry applications. Its fluorescence is pH sensitive and is significantly reduced below pH 7. Fluorescein emits most strongly between 500 and 550 nm, but it has a relatively broad emission spectrum reaching to over 600 nm. Several derivatives of fluorescein are commonly used, including FITC (fluorescein isothiocyanate), carboxylates and succinimidyl esters.
- FI antibody
- FITC antibody
- fluorescein isothyocianate antibody
- fluorescyl antibody
ab6213 被引用在 3 文献中.
- Kurokawa K et al. Sensitization of ethanol-induced place preference as a result of up-regulation of type 1 inositol 1,4,5-trisphosphate receptors in mouse nucleus accumbens. J Neurochem : (2014). PubMed: 25219476
- Maheswaranathan M et al. Platelet-derived Growth Factor (PDGF) Regulates Slingshot Phosphatase Activity via Nox1-dependent Auto-dephosphorylation of Serine 834 in Vascular Smooth Muscle Cells. J Biol Chem 286:35430-7 (2011). IP . PubMed: 21857021
- Odagi I et al. Examination of normal intestine using confocal endomicroscopy. J Gastroenterol Hepatol 22:658-62 (2007). PubMed: 17444852