Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to FLIP
- Suitable for: ICC/IF, WB
- Reacts with: Mouse, Rat, Human
- Isotype: IgG
参阅全部 FLIP 一抗
经测试应用适用于: ICC/IF, WBmore details
种属反应性与反应: Mouse, Rat, Human
Synthetic peptide, corresponding to amino acids 447-464 of Human FLIP.
- WB: HeLa, Jurkat, and K562 cells. ICC/IF: Jurkat and K562 cells
Reproducibility is key to advancing scientific discovery and accelerating scientists’ next breakthrough.
Abcam is leading the way with our range of recombinant antibodies, knockout-validated antibodies and knockout cell lines, all of which support improved reproducibility.
We are also planning to innovate the way in which we present recommended applications and species on our product datasheets, so that only applications & species that have been tested in our own labs, our suppliers or by selected trusted collaborators are covered by our Abpromise™ guarantee.
In preparation for this, we have started to update the applications & species that this product is Abpromise guaranteed for.
We are also updating the applications & species that this product has been “predicted to work with,” however this information is not covered by our Abpromise guarantee.
Applications & species from publications and Abreviews that have not been tested in our own labs or in those of our suppliers are not covered by the Abpromise guarantee.
Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing. If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, as well as customer reviews and Q&As.
存放说明Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Concentration information loading...
纯化说明Purified IgG prepared by ion exchange chromatography.
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab6144 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ICC/IF||Use a concentration of 10 µg/ml.|
|WB||1/500 - 1/2000. Detects a band of approximately 55 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 55 kDa).|
功能Apoptosis regulator protein which may function as a crucial link between cell survival and cell death pathways in mammalian cells. Acts as an inhibitor of TNFRSF6 mediated apoptosis. A proteolytic fragment (p43) is likely retained in the death-inducing signaling complex (DISC) thereby blocking further recruitment and processing of caspase-8 at the complex. Full length and shorter isoforms have been shown either to induce apoptosis or to reduce TNFRSF-triggered apoptosis. Lacks enzymatic (caspase) activity.
组织特异性Widely expressed. Higher expression in skeletal muscle, pancreas, heart, kidney, placenta, and peripheral blood leukocytes. Also detected in diverse cell lines. Isoform 8 is predominantly expressed in testis and skeletal muscle.
序列相似性Belongs to the peptidase C14A family.
Contains 2 DED (death effector) domains.
结构域The caspase domain lacks the active sites residues involved in catalysis.
翻译后修饰Proteolytically processed; probably by caspase-8. Processing likely occurs at the DISC and generates subunit p43 and p12.
- Information by UniProt
- c FLIP antibody
- c FLIPL antibody
- c FLIPR antibody
All lanes : Anti-FLIP antibody (ab6144) at 1/1000 dilution
Lane 1 : HeLa whole cell lysate
Lane 2 : Jurkat whole cell lysate
Lane 3 : K562 whole cell lysate
Predicted band size: 55 kDa
Observed band size: 55 kDa
ab6144 at 10µg/ml staining FLIP in Jurkat cells by ICC/IF
Ab6144 at 5μg/ml staining FLIP in K562 cells by ICC/IF (Immunocytochemistry/Immunofluorescence).
Immunofluorescence of FLIP in Jurkat cells using ab6144 at 10 ug/ml.
ab6144 被引用在 7 文献中.
- Tili E et al. microRNA 155 up regulation in the CNS is strongly correlated to Down's syndrome dementia. Ann Diagn Pathol 34:103-109 (2018). PubMed: 29661714
- Zhao S et al. hnRNP K plays a protective role in TNF-a-induced apoptosis in podocytes. Biosci Rep 38:N/A (2018). WB . PubMed: 29724888
- You C et al. ß-catenin decreases acquired TRAIL resistance in non-small-cell lung cancer cells by regulating the redistribution of death receptors. Int J Oncol 53:2258-2268 (2018). PubMed: 30132512
- Al-Lamki RS et al. Tubular epithelial cells in renal clear cell carcinoma express high RIPK1/3 and show increased susceptibility to TNF receptor 1-induced necroptosis. Cell Death Dis 7:e2287 (2016). PubMed: 27362805
- Siu PM et al. Response of XIAP, ARC, and FLIP apoptotic suppressors to 8 wk of treadmill running in rat heart and skeletal muscle. J Appl Physiol 99:204-9 (2005). WB ; Rat . PubMed: 15774698
- Siu PM et al. Aging sustains the hypertrophy-associated elevation of apoptotic suppressor X-linked inhibitor of apoptosis protein (XIAP) in skeletal muscle during unloading. J Gerontol A Biol Sci Med Sci 60:976-83 (2005). PubMed: 16127099
- Siu PM et al. Apoptotic responses to hindlimb suspension in gastrocnemius muscles from young adult and aged rats. Am J Physiol Regul Integr Comp Physiol 289:R1015-26 (2005). PubMed: 15919734