Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to FKBP51
- Suitable for: WB
- Reacts with: Human
- Isotype: IgG
- 研究可靠 —— 各批次间结果一致且可重复
- 长期批量供应 —— 采用重组技术，可实现快速生产
- 首次实验即可成功 —— 经过大量验证确认了特异性
- 符合伦理标准 —— 产品不含动物成分
参阅全部 FKBP51 一抗
经测试应用适用于: WBmore details
- WB: K562, HepG2, PC3, HeLa and MCF7 cell lysates; PC-12 and L6 cell lysates; Rat liver, brain, testis and kidney tissue lysates.
The Life Science industry has been in the grips of a reproducibility crisis for a number of years. Abcam is leading the way in addressing this with our range of recombinant monoclonal antibodies and knockout edited cell lines for gold-standard validation. Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing.
If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, along with publications, customer reviews and Q&As
存放说明Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
存储溶液Preservative: 0.05% Sodium azide
Constituents: 0.1% BSA, PBS
Concentration information loading...
纯度Immunogen affinity purified
功能Interacts with functionally mature heterooligomeric progesterone receptor complexes along with HSP90 and TEBP.
组织特异性Widely expressed, enriched in testis compared to other tissues.
序列相似性Contains 2 PPIase FKBP-type domains.
Contains 3 TPR repeats.
翻译后修饰Phosphorylated upon DNA damage, probably by ATM or ATR.
- Information by UniProt
- 51 kDa FK506 binding protein 5 antibody
- 51 kDa FK506 binding protein antibody
- 51 kDa FK506-binding protein antibody
All lanes : Anti-FKBP51 antibody (ab2901) at 2 µg/ml
Lane 1 : K562 (human chronic myelogenous leukemia cell line from bone marrow) nuclear enriched extract
Lane 2 : HepG2 (human liver hepatocellular carcinoma cell line) nuclear enriched extract
Lane 3 : PC-3 (human prostate adenocarcinoma cell line) nuclear enriched extract
Lane 4 : MCF7 (human breast adenocarcinoma cell line) nuclear enriched extract
Lysates/proteins at 30 µg per lane.
All lanes : Goat anti-Rabbit IgG (H+L) at 1/2500 dilution
Approximately 51 and 45 kDa bands corresponding to FKBP51 were observed across cell lines tested
All lanes : Anti-FKBP51 antibody (ab2901) at 1 µg/ml
Lane 1 : PC-12 (Rat adrenal gland pheochromocytoma cell line) whole cell lysate
Lane 2 : L6 (Rat skeletal muscle cell line) whole cell lysate
Lane 3 : Rat liver tissue lysate
Lane 4 : Rat brain tissue lysate
Lane 5 : Rat testis tissue lysate
Lane 6 : Rat kidney tissue lysate
Lysates/proteins at 30 µg per lane.
Western blot was performed using ab2901 and a 51kDa band corresponding to FKBP5 was observed across all the tested cell lines and tissues. Whole cell extracts were electrophoresed using NuPAGE™ 10% Bis-Tris Protein Gel . Resolved proteins were then transferred onto a Nitrocellulose membrane by iBlot® 2 Dry Blotting System. The blot was probed with the primary antibody (1µg/mL) and detected by chemiluminescence with Goat anti-Rabbit IgG (H+L) Superclonal™ Recombinant Secondary Antibody, HRP using the iBright FL 1000. Chemiluminescent detection was performed using Novex® ECL Reagent Kit.
Anti-FKBP51 antibody (ab2901) at 2 µg/ml + HeLa (human epithelial cell line from cervix adenocarcinoma) cell lysate
ab2901 被引用在 17 文献中.
- Gao Z et al. FK506-binding protein 5 promotes the progression of papillary thyroid carcinoma. J Int Med Res 49:3000605211008325 (2021). PubMed: 33906532
- Corbin JM et al. Seed-mediated RNA interference of androgen signaling and survival networks induces cell death in prostate cancer cells. Mol Ther Nucleic Acids 24:337-351 (2021). PubMed: 33850637
- Lu A et al. Heterogenetic parabiosis between healthy and dystrophic mice improve the histopathology in muscular dystrophy. Sci Rep 10:7075 (2020). PubMed: 32341395
- Hadamitzky M et al. Repeated Systemic Treatment with Rapamycin Affects Behavior and Amygdala Protein Expression in Rats. Int J Neuropsychopharmacol 21:592-602 (2018). PubMed: 29462337
- Li K et al. ELF5-Mediated AR Activation Regulates Prostate Cancer Progression. Sci Rep 7:42759 (2017). PubMed: 28287091