Key features and details
- FITC Goat polyclonal to V5 tag
- Suitable for: ICC
- Reacts with: Species independent
- Conjugation: FITC. Ex: 493nm, Em: 528nm
- Isotype: IgG
参阅全部 V5 tag 一抗
描述FITC荧光山羊多克隆抗体to V5 tag
偶联物FITC. Ex: 493nm, Em: 528nm
经测试应用适用于: ICCmore details
种属反应性与反应: Species independent
The Life Science industry has been in the grips of a reproducibility crisis for a number of years. Abcam is leading the way in addressing this with our range of recombinant monoclonal antibodies and knockout edited cell lines for gold-standard validation. Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing.
If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, along with publications, customer reviews and Q&As
存放说明Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
存储溶液Preservative: 0.1% Sodium azide
Constituent: 0.2% BSA
Concentration information loading...
纯度Immunogen affinity purified
Immunizing Peptide (Blocking)
The Abpromise guarantee
1/200 - 1/2000.
1/200 - 1/2000.
相关性The V5 epitope tag is derived from a small epitope (Pk) present on the P and V proteins of the paramyxovirus of simian virus 5 (SV5). The V5 tag is usually used with all 14 amino acids (GKPIPNPLLGLDST), although it has also been used with a shorter 9 amino acid sequence (IPNPLLGLD).
- GKPIPNPLLGLDST epitope tag antibody
- GKPIPNPLLGLDST tag antibody
- Protein Rev antibody
ab1274 被引用在 5 文献中.
- Omrane M et al. Septin 9 has Two Polybasic Domains Critical to Septin Filament Assembly and Golgi Integrity. iScience 13:138-153 (2019). PubMed: 30831549
- Francis O et al. Molecular Phylogeny of a RING E3 Ubiquitin Ligase, Conserved in Eukaryotic Cells and Dominated by Homologous Components, the Muskelin/RanBPM/CTLH Complex. PLoS One 8:e75217 (2013). ICC/IF . PubMed: 24143168
- Linka Y et al. The impact of TEL-AML1 (ETV6-RUNX1) expression in precursor B cells and implications for leukaemia using three different genome-wide screening methods. Blood Cancer J 3:e151 (2013). PubMed: 24121163
- Adams JC et al. Extracellular matrix retention of thrombospondin 1 is controlled by its conserved C-terminal region. J Cell Sci 121:784-95 (2008). ICC/IF . PubMed: 18285447
- Prag S et al. Molecular analysis of muskelin identifies a conserved discoidin-like domain that contributes to protein self-association. Biochem J 381:547-59 (2004). PubMed: 15084145