Key features and details
- FITC Rabbit polyclonal to C1q
- Suitable for: ICC
- Reacts with: Human
- Conjugation: FITC. Ex: 493nm, Em: 528nm
- Isotype: IgG
参阅全部 C1q 一抗
偶联物FITC. Ex: 493nm, Em: 528nm
特异性This antibody reacts with human C1q complement.
经测试应用适用于: ICCmore details
C1q isolated from the normal human serum.
Fluorescein isothiocyanate (FITC) isomer 1.
The Life Science industry has been in the grips of a reproducibility crisis for a number of years. Abcam is leading the way in addressing this with our range of recombinant monoclonal antibodies and knockout edited cell lines for gold-standard validation. Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing.
If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, along with publications, customer reviews and Q&As
存放说明Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
存储溶液Preservative: 0.05% Sodium azide
Constituent: 1% BSA
Concentration information loading...
纯化说明Traces of contaminating antibodies have been removed by solid phase absorption with human plasma proteins.
The Abpromise guarantee
Use at an assay dependent concentration.
Use at an assay dependent concentration.
功能C1q associates with the proenzymes C1r and C1s to yield C1, the first component of the serum complement system. The collagen-like regions of C1q interact with the Ca(2+)-dependent C1r(2)C1s(2) proenzyme complex, and efficient activation of C1 takes place on interaction of the globular heads of C1q with the Fc regions of IgG or IgM antibody present in immune complexes.
疾病相关Defects in C1QA are a cause of complement component C1q deficiency (C1QD) [MIM:613652]. A rare defect resulting in C1 deficiency and impaired activation of the complement classical pathway. C1 deficiency generally leads to severe immune complex disease with features of systemic lupus erythematosus and glomerulonephritis.
序列相似性Contains 1 C1q domain.
Contains 1 collagen-like domain.
翻译后修饰O-linked glycans consist of Glc-Gal disaccharides bound to the oxygen atom of post-translationally added hydroxyl groups.
- Information by UniProt
- C1qa antibody
- C1QA_HUMAN antibody
- C1QB antibody
C1q isolated from the NHS. This antibody reacts with the Human C1q complement. Traces of contaminating antibodies have been removed by solid phase absorption with human plasma proteins. This antibody is well suited for tissue section staining but may also be used for other applications.
ab4223, staining C1q in CHO-K1 cells transfected with M1-AQP4 or M23-AQP4 by Immunocytochemistry/ Immunofluorescence.
Cells were incubated at room temperature with recombinant monoclonal NMO antibody and 120 µg/ml human C1q protein (ab96363). Cells were washed with PBS, fixed in paraformaldehyde and permeabilized with 0.1% Triton X-100. Cells were blocked with 1% BSA for 30 min and incubated for 60 min with primary antibody against C1q (ab4223) at 1/200 dilution.
ab4223 被引用在 6 文献中.
- Aoyama M et al. Effects of terminal galactose residues in mannose a1-6 arm of Fc-glycan on the effector functions of therapeutic monoclonal antibodies. MAbs 11:826-836 (2019). PubMed: 30990348
- Burbano C et al. Potential Involvement of Platelet-Derived Microparticles and Microparticles Forming Immune Complexes during Monocyte Activation in Patients with Systemic Lupus Erythematosus. Front Immunol 9:322 (2018). PubMed: 29545790
- Burbano C et al. Extracellular vesicles are associated with the systemic inflammation of patients with seropositive rheumatoid arthritis. Sci Rep 8:17917 (2018). PubMed: 30559453
- Fox S et al. The role of C1q in recognition of apoptotic epithelial cells and inflammatory cytokine production by phagocytes during Helicobacter pylori infection. J Inflamm (Lond) 12:51 (2015). PubMed: 26357509
- Phuan PW et al. Complement-dependent Cytotoxicity in Neuromyelitis Optica Requires Aquaporin-4 Protein Assembly in Orthogonal Arrays. J Biol Chem 287:13829-39 (2012). ICC/IF . PubMed: 22393049
- Barfod L et al. Evasion of immunity to Plasmodium falciparum malaria by IgM masking of protective IgG epitopes in infected erythrocyte surface-exposed PfEMP1. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 108:12485-90 (2011). Flow Cyt ; Human . PubMed: 21746929