Key features and details
- Mouse monoclonal [M2F12] to FGFR1 alpha
- Suitable for: ICC/IF, IHC-P, IHC-Fr, IP, WB
- Reacts with: Mouse, Rat, Human
- Isotype: IgG2a
参阅全部 FGFR1 alpha 一抗
描述小鼠单克隆抗体[M2F12] to FGFR1 alpha
特异性Reacts with alpha isoform of FRFR1.
经测试应用适用于: ICC/IF, IHC-P, IHC-Fr, IP, WBmore details
种属反应性与反应: Mouse, Rat, Human
Recombinant human ectodomain of FGFr1a expressed in E. coli beginning with pro23; antigen contained NH2-terminal gly-ser-pro-gly-ile and COOH-terminal glu-phe sequences.
表位NH2-terminus of unique NH2-terminal Ig loop of FGFr1. Epitope is within the sequence between glu30 and ala74 of FGFr1a.
- IHC: Rat prostate tissue.
This product was changed from ascites to tissue culture supernatant on 19/12/2018. Please note that the dilutions may need to be adjusted accordingly. If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact our scientific support team.
存放说明Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
Concentration information loading...
纯度Protein G purified
纯化说明Purified from TCS
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab829 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ICC/IF||Use a concentration of 10 µg/ml.|
|IHC-P||Use at an assay dependent concentration. PubMed: 19728793|
|IHC-Fr||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|IP||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|WB||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 120 kDa.|
相关性FGFR1 (fibroblast growth factor receptor 1) is a member of the fibroblast growth factor receptor family and contains an Ig-like domain and a tyrosine kinase domain. This receptor has multiple isoforms and is a Type I membrane protein. FGFR1 is widely expressed, with distinct isoforms expressed in specific tissues. FGFR1 binds fibroblast growth factor and induces mitogenesis and cellular differentiation. Defects in FGFR1 result in Pfeiffer syndrome associated with craniosynostosis. FGFR1 can be modified by phosphorylation and can bind basic/acidic fibroblast factor depending on the receptor isoform. FGFR1 has been shown to interact with N-cadherin and NCAM.
- BFGFR antibody
- CD331 antibody
- CEK antibody
ICC/IF image of ab829 stained HeLa cells. The cells were 100% methanol fixed (5 min) and then incubated in 1%BSA / 10% normal goat serum / 0.3M glycine in 0.1% PBS-Tween for 1h to permeabilise the cells and block non-specific protein-protein interactions. The cells were then incubated with the antibody (ab829, 10µg/ml) overnight at +4°C. The secondary antibody (green) was Alexa Fluor® 488 goat anti-mouse IgG (H+L) used at a 1/1000 dilution for 1h. Alexa Fluor® 594 WGA was used to label plasma membranes (red) at a 1/200 dilution for 1h. DAPI was used to stain the cell nuclei (blue) at a concentration of 1.43µM.
This image was generated using the ascites version of the product.
ab829 被引用在 11 文献中.
- Formisano L et al. Aberrant FGFR signaling mediates resistance to CDK4/6 inhibitors in ER+ breast cancer. Nat Commun 10:1373 (2019). PubMed: 30914635
- Voytyuk I et al. BACE2 distribution in major brain cell types and identification of novel substrates. Life Sci Alliance 1:e201800026 (2018). PubMed: 30456346
- Mao Y et al. VEGF-A/VEGFR-2 and FGF-2/FGFR-1 but not PDGF-BB/PDGFR-ß play important roles in promoting immature and inflammatory intraplaque angiogenesis. PLoS One 13:e0201395 (2018). PubMed: 30125282
- Nakamichi M et al. Basic Fibroblast Growth Factor Induces Angiogenic Properties of Fibrocytes to Stimulate Vascular Formation during Wound Healing. Am J Pathol 186:3203-3216 (2016). PubMed: 27773739
- Shimada T et al. Neuritin Mediates Activity-Dependent Axonal Branch Formation in Part via FGF Signaling. J Neurosci 36:4534-48 (2016). PubMed: 27098696