Key features and details
- Mouse monoclonal [4E3.adl] to F-actin
- Suitable for: WB, ICC/IF, Flow Cyt
- Reacts with: Mouse, Human
- Isotype: IgM
参阅全部 F-actin 一抗
描述小鼠单克隆抗体[4E3.adl] to F-actin
经测试应用适用于: WB, ICC/IF, Flow Cytmore details
种属反应性与反应: Mouse, Human
corresponding to F-actin.
Database link: P68139
- This antibody gave a positive signal in the following lysates: Human Skeletal Muscle Tissue; Mouse Skeletal Muscle Tissue; Mouse Heart Tissue; HeLa Whole Cell; C2C12 Whole Cell. This antibody gave a positive result in IF in the following Methanol fixed cell line: HeLa.
存放说明Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Concentration information loading...
纯度Concentrated Culture Supernatant
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab130935 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/500. Detects a band of approximately 42 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 42 kDa).
Abcam recommends blocking with 3% Milk
|ICC/IF||Use a concentration of 5 µg/ml.|
|Flow Cyt||Use 0.1-1µg for 106 cells.
ab91545 - Mouse monoclonal IgM, is suitable for use as an isotype control with this antibody.
功能Actins are highly conserved proteins that are involved in various types of cell motility and are ubiquitously expressed in all eukaryotic cells.
疾病相关Defects in ACTB are a cause of dystonia juvenile-onset (DYTJ) [MIM:607371]. DYTJ is a form of dystonia with juvenile onset. Dystonia is defined by the presence of sustained involuntary muscle contraction, often leading to abnormal postures. DYTJ patients manifest progressive, generalized, dopa-unresponsive dystonia, developmental malformations and sensory hearing loss.
序列相似性Belongs to the actin family.
细胞定位Cytoplasm > cytoskeleton. Localized in cytoplasmic mRNP granules containing untranslated mRNAs.
- Information by UniProt
- ACTB antibody
- ACTB_HUMAN antibody
- Actin, cytoplasmic 1, N-terminally processed antibody
All lanes : Anti-F-actin antibody [4E3.adl] (ab130935) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : Human skeletal muscle tissue lysate - total protein (ab29330)
Lane 2 : Skeletal Muscle (Mouse) Tissue Lysate
Lane 3 : Heart (Mouse) Tissue Lysate
Lane 4 : HeLa (Human epithelial carcinoma cell line) Whole Cell Lysate
Lane 5 : C2C12 (Mouse myoblast cell line) Whole Cell Lysate
Lysates/proteins at 20 µg per lane.
All lanes : Peroxidase- conjugated AffiniPure Goat Anti-mouse IgM (ab98112) at 1/3000 dilution
Developed using the ECL technique.
Performed under reducing conditions.
Predicted band size: 42 kDa
Observed band size: 42 kDa
Additional bands at: 60 kDa, 70 kDa. We are unsure as to the identity of these extra bands.
Exposure time: 10 seconds
Overlay histogram showing HeLa cells stained with ab130935 (red line). The cells were fixed with 4% paraformaldehyde (10 min) and then permeabilized with 0.1% PBS-Triton X-100 for 20 min. The cells were then incubated in 1x PBS / 10% normal goat serum / 0.3M glycine to block non-specific protein-protein interactions followed by the antibody (ab130935, 1μg/1x106 cells) for 30 min at 22°C. The secondary antibody used was a goat anti-mouse DyLight® 488 (IgM; mu chain) (ab97007) at 1/2000 dilution for 30 min at 22°C. Isotype control antibody (black line) was mouse IgM [ICIGM] (ab91545, 1μg/1x106 cells) used under the same conditions. Unlabelled sample (blue line) was also used as a control. Acquisition of >5,000 events were collected using a 20mW Argon ion laser (488nm) and 525/30 bandpass filter. This antibody gave a positive signal in HeLa cells fixed with 80% methanol (5 min)/permeabilized with 0.1% PBS-Triton X-100 for 20 min used under the same conditions.
ab130935 stained HeLa cells. The cells were 100% methanol fixed (5 min) and then incubated in 1%BSA / 10% normal goat serum / 0.3M glycine in 0.1% PBS-Tween for 1h to permeabilise the cells and block non-specific protein-protein interactions. The cells were then incubated with the antibody ab130935 at 5µg/ml overnight at +4°C. The secondary antibody (green) was a goat anti-mouse DyLight® 488 (ab96879) IgG (H+L) used at a 1/250 dilution for 1h. Alexa Fluor® 594 WGA was used to label plasma membranes (red) at a 1/200 dilution for 1h. DAPI was used to stain the cell nuclei (blue) at a concentration of 1.43µM.
ab130935 被引用在 10 文献中.
- Liu Y et al. Reversal of TET-mediated 5-hmC loss in hypoxic fibroblasts by ascorbic acid. Lab Invest N/A:N/A (2019). PubMed: 30837678
- Ren Z et al. Lysophosphatidic acid induces the migration and invasion of SGC-7901 gastric cancer cells through the LPA2 and Notch signaling pathways. Int J Mol Med 44:67-78 (2019). PubMed: 31115486
- Kretschmer A et al. Stress-induced tunneling nanotubes support treatment adaptation in prostate cancer. Sci Rep 9:7826 (2019). PubMed: 31127190
- Gong J et al. Krüppel-like factor 4 ameliorates diabetic kidney disease by activating autophagy via the mTOR pathway. Mol Med Rep 20:3240-3248 (2019). PubMed: 31432191
- Zeng S et al. Transcriptome sequencing identifies ANLN as a promising prognostic biomarker in bladder urothelial carcinoma. Sci Rep 7:3151 (2017). IHC-P, IF ; Human . PubMed: 28600503
- Tanaka K et al. Tumor suppressive microRNA-138 inhibits metastatic potential via the targeting of focal adhesion kinase in Ewing's sarcoma cells. Int J Oncol 48:1135-44 (2016). PubMed: 26782922
- Wu JL et al. Temporal regulation of Lsp1 O-GlcNAcylation and phosphorylation during apoptosis of activated B cells. Nat Commun 7:12526 (2016). PubMed: 27555448
- Hu CT et al. MIF, secreted by human hepatic sinusoidal endothelial cells, promotes chemotaxis and outgrowth of colorectal cancer in liver prometastasis. Oncotarget 6:22410-23 (2015). WB, ICC/IF ; Human . PubMed: 26087187
- Zheng S et al. High-mobility group nucleosome-binding domain 2 protein inhibits the invasion of Klebsiella pneumoniae into mouse lungs in vivo. Mol Med Rep 12:1279-85 (2015). PubMed: 25760831
- Moncman CL et al. Actin filament structure probed with monoclonal antibodies. Cell Motil Cytoskeleton 25:73-86 (1993). PubMed: 7686087