为了使您在Abcam官网的浏览体验更顺畅，请使用最新版本的浏览器比如 Google Chrome
Our purpose is to help life science researchers achieve their mission, faster
Abcam Conferences supports the research community by providing presentation and networking opportunities within an intimate, collaborative environment. Conference programs are designed with leaders in the field, and includes a variety of poster sessions, talk opportunities, dedicated networking sessions, workshops, and panel discussions.
By actively listening to and collaborating with leading scientists, Abcam Conferences helps to increase the sharing of knowledge and ideas of researchers around the world.
Abcam Conferences provide an inclusive atmosphere, enabling participants to create new connections, receive feedback on their research and hear the latest discoveries before publication.
Young scientists are actively encouraged to participate through talk presentations, poster competitions, networking with leaders in the field, and travel grants.
• “This event is SO cutting edge - you will definitely get things more or less hot off the bench or computer.”
Functions of Epitranscriptomes 2019
• “Great science, well organized, fun, social, topical.”
Immunometabolism: Fundamentals to Prospective New Therapies 2019
• “Interactive friendly meeting with a considerable amount of unpublished data, the fields were covered in breadth and depth, the hosts and the Abcam team were excelled and helpful with all enquiries, large and small.”
Chromatin and Epigenetics: Inheritance and Design 2019
• “Interesting talks from young scientists, and great networking opportunity.”
Cambridge Epigenetics Summer Symposium 2019
• “Very welcoming group of scientists, the scientific discussions are outstanding, and the networking opportunities are plentiful.”
Boston Interactive Glia Meeting 2019
• “Excellent line of presenters (posters and talks), the amount of knowledge and science in the field that is being presented/discussed is exceptional.”
Cancer and Metabolism 2018
• “People are collaborative and share unpublished data which helps to know where the field truly is at.”
Adult Neurogenesis 2018