Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to EAAT1
- Suitable for: WB, IHC-P
- Reacts with: Rat, Human
- Isotype: IgG
- 研究可靠 —— 各批次间结果一致且可重复
- 长期批量供应 —— 采用重组技术，可实现快速生产
- 首次实验即可成功 —— 经过大量验证确认了特异性
- 符合伦理标准 —— 产品不含动物成分
参阅全部 EAAT1 一抗
经测试应用适用于: WB, IHC-Pmore details
种属反应性与反应: Rat, Human
Glutamate-aspartate transporter is also known as GLAST.
We are constantly working hard to ensure we provide our customers with best in class antibodies. As a result, we are pleased to offer this antibody in a purified format as of 23rd June 2017. The following lots are still unpurified and still in stock as of 23rd June 2017 - GR3178513-1,GR3173220-1, GR3173220-2, GR293270-1, GR320843-2, GR320843-3, GR313192-1, GR320843-1. Lot numbers other than GR3178513-1,GR3173220-1, GR3173220-2, GR293270-1, GR320843-2, GR320843-3, GR313192-1, GR320843-1 will be purified. Please note that the dilutions may need to be adjusted accordingly. Purified antibodies have the advantage of being enriched for the fraction of immunoglobulin that specifically reacts with the target antigen and for having a reduction of serum proteins.
The Life Science industry has been in the grips of a reproducibility crisis for a number of years. Abcam is leading the way in addressing this with our range of recombinant monoclonal antibodies and knockout edited cell lines for gold-standard validation. Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing.
If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, along with publications, customer reviews and Q&As
存放说明Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
存储溶液Constituents: 2% Sucrose, 1.21% Tris, 0.75% Glycine
Concentration information loading...
纯度Protein A purified
功能Transports L-glutamate and also L- and D-aspartate. Essential for terminating the postsynaptic action of glutamate by rapidly removing released glutamate from the synaptic cleft. Acts as a symport by cotransporting sodium.
组织特异性Highly expressed in cerebellum, but also found in frontal cortex, hippocampus and basal ganglia.
疾病相关Defects in SLC1A3 are the cause of episodic ataxia type 6 (EA6) [MIM:612656]. EA6 is characterized by episodic ataxia, seizures, migraine and alternating hemiplegia.
序列相似性Belongs to the sodium:dicarboxylate (SDF) symporter (TC 2.A.23) family. SLC1A3 subfamily.
- Information by UniProt
- EA6 antibody
- EAA1_HUMAN antibody
- EAAT1 antibody
Anti-EAAT1 antibody (ab416) + Rat brain cortex
Predicted band size: 60 kDa
Observed band size: 60 kDa
Additional bands at: 150 kDa (possible dimer)
ab416 (1:500) staining EAAT1 in human cerebellum using an automated system (DAKO Autostainer Plus). Using this protocol there is strong staining of membrane cells in the purkinje glial region .
Sections were rehydrated and antigen retrieved with the Dako 3 in 1 AR buffer EDTA pH 9.0 in a DAKO PT link. Slides were peroxidase blocked in 3% H2O2 in methanol for 10 mins. They were then blocked with Dako Protein block for 10 minutes (containing casein 0.25% in PBS) then incubated with primary antibody for 20 min and detected with Dako envision flex amplification kit for 30 minutes. Colorimetric detection was completed with Diaminobenzidine for 5 minutes. Slides were counterstained with Haematoxylin and coverslipped under DePeX. Please note that, for manual staining, optimization of primary antibody concentration and incubation time is recommended. Signal amplification may be required.
ab416 被引用在 90 文献中.
- Limbad C et al. Astrocyte senescence promotes glutamate toxicity in cortical neurons. PLoS One 15:e0227887 (2020). PubMed: 31945125
- Zhang RS et al. Latrophilin-2 and latrophilin-3 are redundantly essential for parallel-fiber synapse function in cerebellum. Elife 9:N/A (2020). PubMed: 32202499
- Silva-Adaya D et al. Early Neurotoxic Effects of Inorganic Arsenic Modulate Cortical GSH Levels Associated With the Activation of the Nrf2 and NF?B Pathways, Expression of Amino Acid Transporters and NMDA Receptors and the Production of Hydrogen Sulfide. Front Cell Neurosci 14:17 (2020). PubMed: 32194376
- Liu XX et al. Endothelial Cdk5 deficit leads to the development of spontaneous epilepsy through CXCL1/CXCR2-mediated reactive astrogliosis. J Exp Med 217:N/A (2020). PubMed: 31699822
- Matott MP et al. Sustained Hypoxia Alters nTS Glutamatergic Signaling and Expression and Function of Excitatory Amino Acid Transporters. Neuroscience 430:131-140 (2020). PubMed: 32032667
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY. NOT FOR USE IN DIAGNOSTIC PROCEDURES"
For licensing inquiries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org