Key features and details
- Mouse monoclonal [KH95] to E2F1
- Suitable for: WB, IHC-P
- Knockout validated
- Reacts with: Mouse, Rat, Human
- Isotype: IgG2a
参阅全部 E2F1 一抗
描述小鼠单克隆抗体[KH95] to E2F1
特异性Protein of 60 kDa.
经测试应用适用于: WB, IHC-Pmore details
种属反应性与反应: Mouse, Rat, Human
Recombinant full length protein (Human).
- WB: HepG2, HEK-293, HeLa and U-2 OS cell lysates. IHC-P: Human tonsil tissue.
Reproducibility is key to advancing scientific discovery and accelerating scientists’ next breakthrough.
Abcam is leading the way with our range of recombinant antibodies, knockout-validated antibodies and knockout cell lines, all of which support improved reproducibility.
We are also planning to innovate the way in which we present recommended applications and species on our product datasheets, so that only applications & species that have been tested in our own labs, our suppliers or by selected trusted collaborators are covered by our Abpromise™ guarantee.
In preparation for this, we have started to update the applications & species that this product is Abpromise guaranteed for.
We are also updating the applications & species that this product has been “predicted to work with,” however this information is not covered by our Abpromise guarantee.
Applications & species from publications and Abreviews that have not been tested in our own labs or in those of our suppliers are not covered by the Abpromise guarantee.
Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing. If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, as well as customer reviews and Q&As.
存放说明Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
存储溶液Preservative: 0.05% Sodium azide
Constituents: Ascites, 1% BSA
Concentration information loading...
ChIP Related Products
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab4070 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/500. Predicted molecular weight: 47 kDa.|
|IHC-P||1/25 - 1/50. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval before commencing with IHC staining protocol.|
功能Transcription activator that binds DNA cooperatively with dp proteins through the E2 recognition site, 5'-TTTC[CG]CGC-3' found in the promoter region of a number of genes whose products are involved in cell cycle regulation or in DNA replication. The DRTF1/E2F complex functions in the control of cell-cycle progression from G1 to S phase. E2F-1 binds preferentially RB1 protein, in a cell-cycle dependent manner. It can mediate both cell proliferation and p53-dependent apoptosis.
序列相似性Belongs to the E2F/DP family.
翻译后修饰Phosphorylated by CDK2 and cyclin A-CDK2 in the S-phase.
Acetylation stimulates DNA-binding. Enhanced under stress conditions such as DNA damage and inhibited by retinoblastoma protein pRB. Regulated by KAP1/TRIM28 which recruits HDAC1 to E2F1 resulting in deacetylation. Acetylated by P/CAF/KAT2B.
- Information by UniProt
- Dmel\CG6376 antibody
- Dmel_CG6376 antibody
- drosE2F1 antibody
All lanes : Anti-E2F1 antibody [KH95] (ab4070) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : Wild-type HEK-293 cell lysate at 40 µg
Lane 2 : E2F1 knockout HEK-293 cell lysate at 40 µg
Lane 3 : HepG2 cell lysate at 20 µg
Lane 4 : U-2 OS cell lysate at 20 µg
Lane 5 : HeLa cell lysate at 20 µg
Performed under reducing conditions.
Predicted band size: 47 kDa
Observed band size: 55 kDa why is the actual band size different from the predicted?
Lanes 1 - 5: Merged signal (red and green). Green - ab4070 observed at 55 kDa. Red - loading control ab181602 (Rabbit Anti-GAPDH antibody [EPR16891]) observed at 37 kDa.
ab4070 was shown to react with E2F1 in wild-type HEK-293 cells in Western blot with loss of signal observed in E2F1 knockout sample. Wild-type HEK-293 and E2F1 knockout cell lysates were subjected to SDS-PAGE. Membranes were blocked in 3 % milk in TBS-T (0.1 % Tween®) before incubation with ab4070 and ab181602 (Rabbit Anti-GAPDH antibody [EPR16891]) overnight at 4°C at a 1 in 500 dilution and a 1 in 20000 dilution respectively. Blots were incubated with Goat anti-Mouse IgG H&L (IRDye® 800CW) preabsorbed (ab216772) and Goat anti-Rabbit IgG H&L (IRDye® 680RD) preabsorbed (ab216777) secondary antibodies at 1 in 20000 dilution for 1 h at room temperature before imaging.
ab4070 staining human tonsil by IHC-P.
ab4070 被引用在 10 文献中.
- Meng X et al. Dual functionalized brain-targeting nanoinhibitors restrain temozolomide-resistant glioma via attenuating EGFR and MET signaling pathways. Nat Commun 11:594 (2020). PubMed: 32001707
- Zou Y et al. ERK Inhibitor Enhances Everolimus Efficacy through the Attenuation of dNTP Pools in Renal Cell Carcinoma. Mol Ther Nucleic Acids 14:550-561 (2019). PubMed: 30771617
- Tian T et al. Long Noncoding RNA MPRL Promotes Mitochondrial Fission and Cisplatin Chemosensitivity via Disruption of Pre-miRNA Processing. Clin Cancer Res 25:3673-3688 (2019). PubMed: 30885939
- Bervoets S et al. Transcriptional dysregulation by a nucleus-localized aminoacyl-tRNA synthetase associated with Charcot-Marie-Tooth neuropathy. Nat Commun 10:5045 (2019). PubMed: 31695036
- Kanakkanthara A et al. ZC3H18 specifically binds and activates the BRCA1 promoter to facilitate homologous recombination in ovarian cancer. Nat Commun 10:4632 (2019). PubMed: 31604914
- Rasmussen RD et al. BRCA1-regulated RRM2 expression protects glioblastoma cells from endogenous replication stress and promotes tumorigenicity. Nat Commun 7:13398 (2016). ChIP . PubMed: 27845331
- Tarangelo A et al. Recruitment of Pontin/Reptin by E2f1 amplifies E2f transcriptional response during cancer progression. Nat Commun 6:10028 (2015). IHC-P ; Mouse . PubMed: 26639898
- Kopparapu PK et al. MCPH1 maintains long-term epigenetic silencing of ANGPT2 in chronic lymphocytic leukemia. FEBS J 282:1939-52 (2015). PubMed: 25703238
- Kim JE et al. LIM kinase-2 induces programmed necrotic neuronal death via dysfunction of DRP1-mediated mitochondrial fission. Cell Death Differ N/A:N/A (2014). WB . PubMed: 24561342
- Millour J et al. ATM and p53 Regulate FOXM1 Expression via E2F in Breast Cancer Epirubicin Treatment and Resistance. Mol Cancer Ther 10:1046-58 (2011). ChIP ; Human . PubMed: 21518729