Key features and details
- Mouse monoclonal [5E11] to E2 tag
- Suitable for: IP, WB, ICC/IF
- Reacts with: Species independent
- Isotype: IgG1
参阅全部 E2 tag 一抗
描述小鼠单克隆抗体[5E11] to E2 tag
经测试应用适用于: IP, WB, ICC/IFmore details
种属反应性与反应: Species independent
常规说明E2TAG having sequence SSTSSDFRDR or GVSSTSSDFRDR and antibodies specific for the peptide tag are covered by PCT Patent No PCT/EE01/00001 held by Quattromed Ltd. End-user is granted to use the licenced technology solely for internal research purpose only. This antibody should be used in conjunction with the E2 tagging vectors (links to the appropriate datasheet can be found in the Related Products section at the bottom of the datasheet).
Reproducibility is key to advancing scientific discovery and accelerating scientists’ next breakthrough.
Abcam is leading the way with our range of recombinant antibodies, knockout-validated antibodies and knockout cell lines, all of which support improved reproducibility.
We are also planning to innovate the way in which we present recommended applications and species on our product datasheets, so that only applications & species that have been tested in our own labs, our suppliers or by selected trusted collaborators are covered by our Abpromise™ guarantee.
In preparation for this, we have started to update the applications & species that this product is Abpromise guaranteed for.
We are also updating the applications & species that this product has been “predicted to work with,” however this information is not covered by our Abpromise guarantee.
Applications & species from publications and Abreviews that have not been tested in our own labs or in those of our suppliers are not covered by the Abpromise guarantee.
Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing. If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, as well as customer reviews and Q&As.
存放说明Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
Constituent: 50% Glycerol (glycerin, glycerine)
Concentration information loading...
纯度Protein G purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab977 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IP||Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|WB||1/1000 - 1/5000. Incubate for 1 hour at room temperature. Background can be reduced by adding NaCl up to a concentration of 1.5M.|
|ICC/IF||1/1000. Incubate for 1 hour at room temperature.|
相关性The E2Tag is a peptide which is derived from the Bovine Pappillomavirus type-1 transactivator protein E2 and consists of 10 amino acids(SSTSSDFRDR). The detection of E2-tagged proteins is based on the binding of mouse monoclonal antibodies specific to the tagged recombinant protein.
- E2 epitope tag antibody
- SSTSSDFRDR epitope tag antibody
- SSTSSDFRDR tag antibody
Cos-7 cell lysates (1
µg of total protein per lane) were transfected with pQM vectors encoding two different E2-tagged proteins. Detection is performed with anti-E2Tag antibody (5E11) (1:10 000 in TBST) with and without high salt followed by incubation with goat anti-mouse HRP conjugate (1:10,000). Cos-7 cell lysates (1µg of total protein per lane) were transfected with pQM vectors encoding two different E2-tagged proteins. Detection is performed with anti-E2Tag antibody (5E11) (1:10 000 in TBST) with and without high salt followed by incubation with goat anti-mouse HRP conjugate (1:10,000).
ab977 at 1/200 dilution staining human Hela cells by ICC/IF. The HeLa cells were transfected with the fusion DNA construct pQM-NTag/A consisting of E2 tag fused in frame with gene specific cDNA. The cells were fixed with paraformaldehyde and blocked with serum prior to incubation with the antibody for 2 hours. A Cy3 conjugated sheep anti-mouse IgG antibody was used as the secondary.
ab977 被引用在 9 文献中.
- Murayama Y et al. Establishment of DNA-DNA Interactions by the Cohesin Ring. Cell 172:465-477.e15 (2018). WB . PubMed: 29358048
- Kaczmarek K et al. Overexpression of peroxisomal testis-specific 1 protein induces germ cell apoptosis and leads to infertility in male mice. Mol Biol Cell 22:1766-79 (2011). PubMed: 21460186
- Mannan AU et al. Spastin, the most commonly mutated protein in hereditary spastic paraplegia interacts with Reticulon 1 an endoplasmic reticulum protein. Neurogenetics 7:93-103 (2006). PubMed: 16602018
- Mannan AU et al. ZFYVE27 (SPG33), a novel spastin-binding protein, is mutated in hereditary spastic paraplegia. Am J Hum Genet 79:351-7 (2006). PubMed: 16826525
- Liewen H et al. Characterization of the human GARP (Golgi associated retrograde protein) complex. Exp Cell Res 306:24-34 (2005). PubMed: 15878329
- Koljak R et al. The basis of prostaglandin synthesis in coral: molecular cloning and expression of a cyclooxygenase from the Arctic soft coral Gersemia fruticosa. J Biol Chem 276:7033-40 (2001). PubMed: 11085996
- Kaldalu N et al. Functional domains of the TOL plasmid transcription factor XylS. J Bacteriol 182:1118-26 (2000). PubMed: 10648539
- Kaldalu N et al. Monitoring and purification of proteins using bovine papillomavirus E2 epitope tags. Biotechniques 28:456-60, 462 (2000). PubMed: 10723557
- Kurg R et al. Effect of bovine papillomavirus E2 protein-specific monoclonal antibodies on papillomavirus DNA replication. J Virol 73:4670-7 (1999). PubMed: 10233926