Key features and details
- Mouse monoclonal [3F12] to E2 tag
- Suitable for: WB, IP, ICC/IF
- Reacts with: Species independent
- Isotype: IgG1
参阅全部 E2 tag 一抗
描述小鼠单克隆抗体[3F12] to E2 tag
经测试应用适用于: WB, IP, ICC/IFmore details
种属反应性与反应: Species independent
常规说明E2TAG having sequence SSTSSDFRDR or GVSSTSSDFRDR and antibodies specific for the peptide tag are covered by PCT Patent No PCT/EE01/00001 held by Quattromed Ltd. End-user is granted to use the licenced technology solely for internal research purpose only. This antibody should be used in conjunction with the E2 tagging vectors (links to the appropriate datasheet can be found in the Related Products section at the bottom of the datasheet).
Reproducibility is key to advancing scientific discovery and accelerating scientists’ next breakthrough.
Abcam is leading the way with our range of recombinant antibodies, knockout-validated antibodies and knockout cell lines, all of which support improved reproducibility.
We are also planning to innovate the way in which we present recommended applications and species on our product datasheets, so that only applications & species that have been tested in our own labs, our suppliers or by selected trusted collaborators are covered by our Abpromise™ guarantee.
In preparation for this, we have started to update the applications & species that this product is Abpromise guaranteed for.
We are also updating the applications & species that this product has been “predicted to work with,” however this information is not covered by our Abpromise guarantee.
Applications & species from publications and Abreviews that have not been tested in our own labs or in those of our suppliers are not covered by the Abpromise guarantee.
Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing. If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, as well as customer reviews and Q&As.
存放说明Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Preservative: 0.1% Sodium azide
Constituents: 50% Glycerol (glycerin, glycerine), 0.87% Sodium chloride
Concentration information loading...
纯度Protein A purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab978 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
IP: Use at an assay dependent dilution to isolate E2Tag-tagged proteins and associated proteins/protein binding partners. Use protein G-agarose.
WB: 1/1000 - 1/5000 (1hr, RT) (dilute in 1% non-fat dry milk in TBST).
(Background can be reduced by adding NaCl up to a concentration of 1.5 M.)
Not tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
相关性The E2Tag is a peptide which is derived from the Bovine Pappillomavirus type-1 transactivator protein E2 and consists of 10 amino acids(SSTSSDFRDR). The detection of E2-tagged proteins is based on the binding of mouse monoclonal antibodies specific to the tagged recombinant protein.
- E2 epitope tag antibody
- SSTSSDFRDR epitope tag antibody
- SSTSSDFRDR tag antibody
ab978 被引用在 7 文献中.
- Wu K et al. Cell fate determination factor DACH1 inhibits c-Jun-induced contact-independent growth. Mol Biol Cell 18:755-67 (2007). PubMed: 17182846
- Auvinen E et al. Human papillomavirus type 16 E5 protein colocalizes with the antiapoptotic Bcl-2 protein. Arch Virol 149:1745-59 (2004). PubMed: 15593417
- Ord D & Ord T Mouse NIPK interacts with ATF4 and affects its transcriptional activity. Exp Cell Res 286:308-20 (2003). PubMed: 12749859
- Koljak R et al. The basis of prostaglandin synthesis in coral: molecular cloning and expression of a cyclooxygenase from the Arctic soft coral Gersemia fruticosa. J Biol Chem 276:7033-40 (2001). PubMed: 11085996
- Kaldalu N et al. Functional domains of the TOL plasmid transcription factor XylS. J Bacteriol 182:1118-26 (2000). PubMed: 10648539
- Kaldalu N et al. Monitoring and purification of proteins using bovine papillomavirus E2 epitope tags. Biotechniques 28:456-60, 462 (2000). PubMed: 10723557
- Kurg R et al. Effect of bovine papillomavirus E2 protein-specific monoclonal antibodies on papillomavirus DNA replication. J Virol 73:4670-7 (1999). PubMed: 10233926